PDA

View Full Version : Best strings for Yonex RDS 002 (non-tour)

Teco
07-26-2008, 06:39 PM
Hey, Im going to change from my Wilson K-Factor 95 to a Yonex RDS 002 non-tour.

But I dont know whats the best strings and tension to use.

I was thinking of buying Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power 16L or other Luxilon string, this strings is good with this racquet? And what tension is recomended?

I never used the Luxilon strings =/

lolza
07-27-2008, 12:13 AM
i use full alu power at 54 ibs
pretty sweet

Teco
07-27-2008, 08:45 AM
Someone can say whats the best string for rds 002?? :)

And how much time the luxilon strings last +- ?

Serve_Ace
07-27-2008, 12:53 PM
TF pro code red?

Bagdatis toy hippo
07-27-2008, 02:09 PM
I had an RDS 002 (non-tour) before. I found that Gamma Synthetic Gut 16 beat every string by a longshot. It's not to stiff or too powerful, it's the perfect string.

martin8768
07-27-2008, 03:33 PM
their is no single string that magically works super great with a frame, its all about preference and personal choice. we can give u a list of good strings to try and u can pick the one u like the best but we can't just take a string and say its the best one for that racket, i will say that lux BB Ace, ALU power and rough are all great strings to try, topspin cyber flash, etc.

Teco
07-27-2008, 04:38 PM
But its hard to me to try a lot of strings, because here where I live in Brasil dont have much variation of strings to buy. But my parents are going to USA and I will get the Yonex RDS 002, and I would like a good overall string to buy.

So I would like to know some strings that is good overall, that is for certain that I will like, or some that everyone think is great, like Luxilons..

I heard Kirschbaum strings are very good, its true? And what string of Kirschbaum is better?

If it helps to choose the string, I only play at clay courts, like to play agressive from the baseline with good service, and sometimes some net play...

Thankss, I hope Im not asking too much hehe.. :)