PDA

View Full Version : Nike Tennis Clothing

eric draven
07-26-2008, 08:24 PM
I'm selling a number of used Nike tennis clothing items. Don't have time to post pics now but I'll list them here and if you're interested, list the item(s) you're interested in and your email address and I'd be happy to send you some. Keep in mind that All items are from Nike tennis collections from the late '90s/early 2000's collections. They range from used/faded to very good condition. All prices indicated are shipped.

Nike half-zip sweatshirt (Color-City Blue) sz XL. White stitched Nike Court logo upper left chest. Well used and faded in color but no rips or stains. $10

Reversible Nike Full Zip warmup jacket sz. XL. Blue/White/Flourescent Green accents and White Terrycloth on the other side. Blue side has colored Nike Court logo and Terrycloth side has blue swoosh logo on left chest. This is an old Sampras warmup, good condition. $18

White Nike Warmup outfit (jacket & pants) Sz XL. Has blue and grey striping down sleeves and legs. White stitched Nike court logo on left chest on the jacket and left thigh on the pants. Very good condition. $20

Light Blue Nike Dri-Fit Polo XL. Light blue with horizontal texturing pinstripes. Very rare shirt that has the stitched Swoosh Logo on the left chest and stitched court logo on left sleeve (pro-style). Very good condition. $15

Black Nike Dri-Fit Polo XL. Textured polo in solid black with white stitched Nike Court Logo on bottom hem. Very good condition $15

Lot of Nike Tennis Dri-Fit T-shirts. I prefer to sell these three at the same time as it isn't worth it to ship out one at a time. 3 shirts all in the City Blue color all size XL. One is a textured Dri-Fit striped shirt with a stitched court logo at the bottom hem (well used/faded from washing but no stains or rips). The second is a Dri-Fit T-Shirt with a graphic screened onto it of a tennis ball with the Nike court logo stenciled on it (very good condition). The third is a T-Shirt with a screened court logo at the left chest and tiny tennis rackets going across the chest (Somewhat faded/good condition). All three for $20.

Thanks for reading guys, post your responses and what you're interested in. If you're interested in more than one item we can work out a deal I'm pretty flexible. I'll only accept Paypal and you're welcome to ask any questions you like. Thanks again for looking!!!!

binomialtheory
07-27-2008, 10:59 AM
Can you email me pictures for the Reversible Nike Full Zip the Half Zip sweatshirt and the light blue polo?

ed.got.a.gun@gmail.com

Tennissssssss
07-27-2008, 10:52 PM
can u email the pics of everything?

currently im interested in all of them so i might have to take a look at them..

Tennissssssss
07-27-2008, 10:53 PM
my email is mega728@hotmail.com

Fifer
07-28-2008, 06:42 AM
Hi Eric,
I'm interested in the lot of 3 T's. Can you send pix?
Paul

eric draven
07-28-2008, 01:20 PM
Hi Eric,
Paul

Paul, please leave your email address and I will make sure you get pics tonight. Thanks!!!

eric draven
07-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Hi Eric,
Paul

Paul, please give me your email address so that I can send you pix. Thanks!

Fifer
07-29-2008, 10:47 AM
Sorry about that. My email address is:

prx5@email.com

Sephiroth619
07-29-2008, 01:37 PM
Interested in the polos and T-shirts.

Can you send pictures to sephiroth_619@yahoo.com

eric draven
08-04-2008, 06:52 AM
T-Shirts have been sold