PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT Head Liquidmetal Radical Midplus + Prince Precision Longbody 690

jyalpha
07-27-2008, 12:04 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm pretty new to this forum so I apologize if I make any careless errors. I have the following items for sale/trade:

(1) Head Liquidmetal Radical Midplus Racquet
Grip 4-3/8 : Condition 8/10 (scuffing on the bumper guard but otherwise in perfect condition)

(1) Prince Precision Longbody 690 - the original version of what is now known as the Prince Graphite Longbody Mid+ Racquet
Grip 4-3/8 : Condition 6-7/10 (more scuffing on the bumper guard but surprisingly no chips or scratches)

I am not sure what condition the original grips are since I always wrap them with Wilson's Pro Overgrip (white). I will be providing both racquets in their original covers, an older version of the Prince Tour Team 3 Pack Bag, new over grips, shock dampeners, but no strings. Both racquets have been strung <8 times each.

To be honest I don't really have a target price (if I were to sell), and have a mild preference towards trading. I am open to all suggestions for trading (although in an ideal world it would be nice if I could get an used Babolat AeroPro Drive Cortex Racquet :)

Please post any comments below...thanks for your interest!

jyalpha
07-28-2008, 10:18 AM
Since I think I'm about to trade for the Babolat AeroPro Drive Cortex Racquet with one of my Kfactor racquets, I decided to update this with a SELL price of $85 for EVERYTHING listed...pricing is somewhat negotiable!

alidisperanza
07-28-2008, 07:03 PM
Do you have a contact e-mail?

I'm interested in the LM Radical. please contact me at Aceup13@ gmail.com