PDA

View Full Version : Head Flexpoint FXP Radical Team VS Flexpoint radical tour

levy1
07-27-2008, 07:16 AM
I am hitting with a dyno raquet for me the flexpoint radical tour, 100 head, 12oz, 58 stiff. Mine is made in Czech and the used ones I am looking at are made in china. several members have told me the one from China plays differently. I need a second raquet. How about I buy the Head Flexpoint FXP Radical Team Racquets which is 102 head, 10.5 oz and 59 stiff. This is the closeest specs I can find to my flexpoint tour. I can add lead, (I know how) and bring it to 12oz or should I wait for a used Flexpoint tour made in Czech?

I need some answers as the secionals are next weekend.

alcap26
07-27-2008, 08:09 AM
I played with a FXP tour made in Czech and one made in China and I did not think they played differently. Sometimes you get racquet snobs that have to have one made in Czech and therefore it has to hit better. Just like golf...some club snobs have to have irons forged in Japan and not China even though they could not tell the difference with out being told.

mdjenders
07-27-2008, 11:06 AM
just get the china Flexpoint TOURS and be done with it. I used a china and a czech for a while and the difference was very negligible. even with lead you will never get the team version to play as close. the tour is a great racquet (imo much better than the STIFF microgel radical pro) so if you like it you should buy as many as you can get + grommets to last.

levy1
07-27-2008, 04:06 PM
just get the china Flexpoint TOURS and be done with it. I used a china and a czech for a while and the difference was very negligible. even with lead you will never get the team version to play as close. the tour is a great racquet (imo much better than the STIFF microgel radical pro) so if you like it you should buy as many as you can get + grommets to last.

Thanks, just the info I was looking for.