PDA

View Full Version : Pure Drive Cortex against KBT

iphoneman
07-27-2008, 07:16 PM
Advice here guys.
4.5 player liking two very different frames the exact same.
The Babolat produces great spin on my groundstrokes and serve, but with the K Blade Tour I have amazing pace on my shots and volleys are solid.
I like them the EXACT same, but whichever stick I buy, I will buy 6 of them because I break string after about 4 hours of play, so I would like to make the right decision. I have tried a lot of racquets including MG Radicals, Capped MG Radicals, Flexpoint Prestige, Flexpoint Instinct, K Factor 6.1 95, K Blade 98, N Blade 98, K Pro Tour, K Tour, and N 6.1 95. I like these two the exact same, but they both have their pros and cons. Someone help?
Thx.

Infl8edEg0
07-27-2008, 07:40 PM
3 of each. jk :) Just get what you like best, try each of them out for another few days. But if you've been demoing them for awhile already, I say the KBT because I'm probably gonna move up to that from the PD. Or, maybe a compromise of the two. I'm going to try out the KPro Tour, which has a headsize and weight in between. The stringbed is far more open than the KBT tho, 16x20 against the 18x20.

iphoneman
07-27-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm switching from the k pro tour I have 2 I hate them. I have been demoing for the last month I like them the EXACT same and I play tournaments a lot so I have to decide now wat to chose

bertrevert
07-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Do you play moer doubles or singles?

What surface?

What style of play?

These two are pretty much the alpha and omega (first and last) of players racquets - a MID, that is modern and updated and lighter than most; or a famous tweener that revolutionised the game.

I can understand why both appeal but they are fairly opposite - am sort of wondering how you got to this stage... heh heh, you know, on the horns of the bull sort-of-thing

Infl8edEg0
07-27-2008, 10:07 PM
I'm switching from the k pro tour I have 2 I hate them. I have been demoing for the last month I like them the EXACT same and I play tournaments a lot so I have to decide now wat to chose

oh, lol. flip a coin, haha