PDA

View Full Version : Wilson K Factor KSix-One X

Bottle Rocket
07-28-2008, 06:29 AM
Hey guys,

I've got a K Factor KSix-One 95 "X" for sale. This is the extended length K95.

It is a well-used racket, but all of the wear is from myself. It was strung with Top Spin Cyber Flash, somewhere near 57 lbs, a few weeks ago. The string job has not been played on. A new head guard was installed during the previous stringing. The racket has wear on it, a good amount of chips, scratches, and scrapes. It is in great playing condition though, with absolutely no structural cracks of any kind. Maybe 6.5 - 7 out of 10? If you buy the frame with acknowledgment of my description and are unhappy with it, I'll gladly buy it back.

This one has a 4 and 3/8 inch grip. I think I replaced the original grip a few months ago, but have played with the frame so little since, I can't remember for sure. There is a fresh Tourna Grip overgrip on the frame right now.

I am looking for $95 shipped.

Any and all offers and trades are welcome, reasonable offers will be accepted. Just send me an email. If you're unfamiliar with the frame or its specs, you can check the TW page below->

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/desc...LSON-K61X.html

I take PayPal and our US Post Office will handle the shipping duties. A money order is worth a small discount.

Please email me at botlerocketwar@aol.com if you're interested.

Thanks!
Brian

DFWLoop
07-28-2008, 07:21 AM
Bottle, link does not work.

Just FYI

Barricade V
07-28-2008, 07:50 AM
intereseted in trades? cwlavely@comcast.net

Bottle Rocket
07-29-2008, 09:34 AM
Thanks for the heads up DFWLoop... I wish I could edit my post...

Yes, trade offers are welcome.

Bottle Rocket
08-01-2008, 06:28 AM
How about $90 shipped?

Trades?

truongazn
08-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Email Sent!