PDA

View Full Version : Wilson K Factor KBlade Tour

Bottle Rocket
07-28-2008, 07:58 AM
Hey guys,

I've got a Wilson K Factor KBlade Tour for sale. This is the TOUR version.

The racket has some wear on it, but nothing major. It was strung a couple weeks ago with Pacific Poly Force (17 gauge) at 55 lbs, the string job still has a significant amount of life left in it. The racket has wear on it, including some scrapes, scratches, and some minor chips. It is in great playing condition, with absolutely no cracks of any kind. The bumper guard has a piece missing from contact with the ground. I tried to buy one at the local tennis store, but they didn't have any in stock at the time. If the bumper guard was new, I'd call the racket an 8/10.

This one has a 4 and 3/8 inch grip. It might be a 4 1/4, I'll have to check for sure when I get home. Either way, in reality, the grip is most likely between the two sizes. I bought this racket off this forum and the previous owner had installed a Babolat leather grip for some reason, but it seems to be in good shape. I'll provide a fresh Tourna Grip or Wilson Pro Overgrip upon request.

I am looking for $100 shipped.

Any and all offers and trades are welcome, reasonable offers will be accepted (negotiating room depends on how long its been for sale). If you're unfamiliar with the frame or its specs, you can check the TW page below->

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageRCWILSON-KBL93.html

I take PayPal and our US Post Office will handle the shipping duties. A money order is worth a small discount.

Please email me at botlerocketwar@aol.com if you're interested.

Thanks!
Brian

jmv7743
07-28-2008, 02:48 PM
would you be interested in a trade for an aero pro drive cortex? 8.5/10 condition 4 3/8 strung with pro hurricane tour 17 g

Bottle Rocket
07-29-2008, 10:32 AM
Sold... Thanks!

vergpj
07-29-2008, 11:56 AM
Is it a 3/8 or 1/4?