PDA

View Full Version : Dunlop M-Fil 200 (16x19) vs. Head Liquidmetal Radical MP

bayoozen33
07-28-2008, 10:21 AM
I just bought three lm radicals and I think they are good racquets but they started to give me elbow and shoulder pain that I've never experience before with another racquet. So with that in mind and I wanted a 16x19 for more spin so I bought a M-Fil 200. So can anyone compare the two racquets or if you have just used the M-Fil 200 I'd be interested in what you think of it.

Mr. Blond
07-28-2008, 10:33 AM
I used the mfil for about 2 years...it is a great stick. Loads more spin that the radical. The open patter in much nicer and it's balance makes if waaay more maneuverable.

bayoozen33
07-29-2008, 07:03 AM
anyone else?

LES
07-29-2008, 07:57 AM
I'm currently using m-fill 200 16x19. I used Head LM Prestige before that. The reason I switched is because I wanted a slightly stiffer racquet and the Head was too flexy for me.

I bought the M-fils on a whim because they were on sale and the specs looked close to what I was looking for. I needed to add lead to get more power from it. I like it better with a little lead.

Using Pro Supex Big Ace hybrid with syn gut. at around 54 lbs.

Never tried the Radicals so I can't comment. I sometimes use the wifes LM Instinct when I'm feeling lazy. Also love that racquet but it's totally different.