PDA

View Full Version : TW:Head Liquidmetal Collection Competition Bag

player69
01-27-2005, 07:09 AM
I am interested in this bag but I need some information on it.

1. How many racquets can the external racquet compartment hold?
2. Can I also put racquets in the main compartment? If so, how many?
3. Is the Climate Control Technogy comparable or similar to Wilson's Thermoguard Technology?
4. Is the CCT lined throughout the entire bag? Or is just lined in the external racquet compartment like Wilson's Tour 4?

I'm looking for a duffle bag like shape, but not too bulky that can hold 3 racquets and some clothes and shoes. Also, I would prefer a bag with some kind of thermal protection.

Thanks...

TW Staff
01-27-2005, 10:44 AM
The Liquidmetal Competition bag does not feature CCT. However the Tour '04 Team Thermal does:
Head Tour Team '04 Thermal Tennis Bag 44.99
Info at: http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpage.html?PCODE=TT04BPBT

You should easily be able to fit 3 racquets in the thermal pocket. You could fit many more in the main compartment but it is not protected with CCT - only the racquet compartment would protect your racquets this way. CCT is comparable to Wilson's Thermoguard Technology.

Chris, TW.

player69
01-28-2005, 11:59 AM
TW,

Are you sure that the Liquidmetal Competition bag does not feature CCT? The description on your site states that it does? Is this just a misprint?

Also, the Tour Team '04 Thermal is a tad bit too big to carry around.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageBGHEAD-HLMCSD.html

Dimensions: L29.5" x H11" x D9" (holds 50 Liters)
Large main compartment
Large side pocket suitable for racquet storage
Adjustable straps (can be carried over shoulders or by hand)
Interior valuables pocket
Shoe pocket
Organizer pocket
Climate Control accessory and MP3 player pocket
Blue/Gray/Black

TW Staff
01-28-2005, 02:03 PM
Please note this bag only features the CCT technology in the accessory/MP3 player pocket.

Chris, TW.

player69
01-31-2005, 04:18 AM
TW,

Thanks for the information.

For the Liquidmetal Competition bag, do you know how many racquets can fit in the racquet compartment and how many can fit in the main compartment?

Thanks..