PDA

View Full Version : Vantage shipping time?

Iguodala
07-30-2008, 05:28 PM
I was wondering for any of you out there who have ordered Vantage products and live in the US how long it took for the package to arrive. I know on the website it says about 14 days, but is this actually 14 days, or 14 business days(excluding weekends)? I'm just starting to wonder because it's been 17 days already and it's not like i live in the middle of Alabama or something, i live real close to Chicago so i thought it should arrive on time. I also haven't recieved any information about problems with my order. The reason i care is because i leave for a small trip in 2 days, and i was really hoping to get my racquet and bag before i left.

Or maybe is there a way to track my order like TW does?

Thanks for your help.

StealthGnome
07-30-2008, 06:00 PM
Call up customer service.

robkat
07-31-2008, 04:41 AM
In the past and just recently (a few weeks ago) it took three weeks to arrive from the day, I ordered them. I do not believe there is a way to track your order. Mine arrived via DHL.

Bud
07-31-2008, 08:26 AM
Mine took approximately 15-17 days to arrive in San Diego... it was a custome frame.

Bud
07-31-2008, 08:27 AM
I was wondering for any of you out there who have ordered Vantage products and live in the US how long it took for the package to arrive. I know on the website it says about 14 days, but is this actually 14 days, or 14 business days(excluding weekends)? I'm just starting to wonder because it's been 17 days already and it's not like i live in the middle of Alabama or something, i live real close to Chicago so i thought it should arrive on time. I also haven't recieved any information about problems with my order. The reason i care is because i leave for a small trip in 2 days, and i was really hoping to get my racquet and bag before i left.

Or maybe is there a way to track my order like TW does?

Thanks for your help.

It will be arriving shortly. I recall in February the times ranges from 2-3 weeks (14-21 total days) for others who ordered during their 1/2 price sale.

Iguodala
07-31-2008, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the replies. I just got a email from Vantage saying there was a delay because my order was being processed through the new US office, so they're sending it with FedEx Overnight today. Too bad i'm leaving tomorrow morning, so i doubt i will get it before i leave =/