Will
01-28-2005, 02:15 AM
I got the 2004 Official Film from my Aunt for xmas and its pretty good

No 1st rd matches but important early round matches
Middle Sunday
QF's onwards

Tenny
01-28-2005, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE=wt888usa]Anyone seen any of these DVD's and have any reviews on how they are?:

Wimbledon Collection: McEnroe vs. Borg 1980 Final

This is a MUST. Listed as one of the best 10 matches in the open era. I agree and I enjoyed it myself.

Here are some of my favorite DVDs (no specific order). I prefer SV or all-court players.

* Michael Chang df. Lendl 1989 French open: Young Chang threw everything to survive and win this match. The final with Edberg is also good.
* Sampras df Becker 1996 Masters final: Great match between two great players in their top form.
* Kuerten df. Agassi 2000 or 2001 masters final in Lisboa. Agassi played well but Kuerten was in the ZONE. This will make you his fan.
* Sampras df. Lendl 1992 USO final. Young Sampras df. Scared Lendl...poor lendl.
* Agassi df. Sampras 2001 or 2000 Australian open. Agassi survives and win. Probably their best match
* Sampras in 1995 and 1996 against Corretja/Courier. Famous vomiting tie breaker and crying sampras. Drama!
* Edberg df. Sampras 1992 USopen final.
* Edberg df Becker 1990 Wimbledon final.
* Seles df. Graf 1992 French open final. Another MUST. One of 10 greatest matches.
* Federer df. Sampras 2001 Wimbledon.
* Patrck Rafter's major tournament matches. He is cool.
And there are some more.

I wish this helps.

Tenny.

wt888usa
01-29-2005, 12:17 AM
Where can I get some of thsoe Michael Chang dvd/matches? which one is the one where he did the underhand serve?

Tenny
01-29-2005, 10:55 AM
Where can I get some of thsoe Michael Chang dvd/matches? which one is the one where he did the underhand serve?

haha, it's in that amazing Chang vs. Lendl match. Poor Ivan didn't know how to handle this 17 yr old boy. That underhand serve wasn't only example. Probably one of the most entertaining match. BTW, try this guy (Adrian).

alatinak@wtlzone.com
or his webpage
http://www.*********s.net/

Very good price, very good product quality, IMO.

Tenny.
PLS, I am not Adrian. I am just trying to let others know a very good source.