PDA

View Full Version : Lost my Prince Precision Response Titanium!

etang789
08-01-2008, 01:25 AM
Hey everyone sadly enough I lost my tennis bag while moving to a new home, so my favorite Prince Precision Response Titanium is now gone. And might as well as get some new gears! I tried Babolat Pure Drive with TNT 16 strings and really liked it although it felt abit light compared to my Prince Precision Response Titanium strung with Prince Synthetic 18. Im a bit rusty at tennis, unlike i played 8 years ago during highschool team. I wonder should I get Babolat Pure Drive or Babolat Aeropro Drive this time around. Too bad there arent demos around in Hong Kong that I know of, and can only try my friends rackets they either play Wilsons, Volki, or Babolat rackets... and I like Babolat racket the most volki is not bad either, wilsons seems too stiff.

Bri-guy
08-01-2008, 11:28 AM
I'm sorry about your tennis racquet loss. :(

I know that when I move next, my tennis racquets will always be with me in the car when its time to go.

Zielmann
08-01-2008, 07:01 PM
I feel for you. The PRT is still my favorite racquet i have in my bag. Though the frame seems to have lost some pop as of late. Not like it's 8 years old or anything...

Have you tried the Speedport Tour? I did and I loved it. It's got good weight to it. Though if you don't use enough topspin it's easy to fly the ball long.

etang789
08-02-2008, 04:06 AM
I feel for you. The PRT is still my favorite racquet i have in my bag. Though the frame seems to have lost some pop as of late. Not like it's 8 years old or anything...

Have you tried the Speedport Tour? I did and I loved it. It's got good weight to it. Though if you don't use enough topspin it's easy to fly the ball long.

Sigh and I have 2 Prince Precision Response Titanium in the same bag as well...

I have tried the newer Ozone rackets they felt weird...

adams_1
08-02-2008, 04:32 AM
I'm sorry for your loss bro.

etang789
08-03-2008, 09:35 PM
I got Babolat Pure Drive Roddick to replace my Prince Precision Response Titanium. I havent tried it yet, cant wait!

phamphihung
08-04-2008, 06:12 AM
Hey everyone sadly enough I lost my tennis bag while moving to a new home, so my favorite Prince Precision Response Titanium is now gone. And might as well as get some new gears! I tried Babolat Pure Drive with TNT 16 strings and really liked it although it felt abit light compared to my Prince Precision Response Titanium strung with Prince Synthetic 18. Im a bit rusty at tennis, unlike i played 8 years ago during highschool team. I wonder should I get Babolat Pure Drive or Babolat Aeropro Drive this time around. Too bad there arent demos around in Hong Kong that I know of, and can only try my friends rackets they either play Wilsons, Volki, or Babolat rackets... and I like Babolat racket the most volki is not bad either, wilsons seems too stiff.

I have couple for sale if you want to buy.

etang789
08-05-2008, 10:10 AM
I got Babolat Pure Drive Roddick to replace my Prince Precision Response Titanium. I havent tried it yet, cant wait!

I have finally tried the racket today, I like it a lot so far so good!

I need to get some Tourna Grip Original Overgrip now to finish it off... It is strung with Babolat International Tour 17 at 58lb this time... This string is not bad but not the greatest, may be I will string with 60lb next time...feels like i need a tad more control/feel and tad less power...

tbull33
08-14-2008, 05:33 PM
I have couple for sale if you want to buy.

Do you still have a couple Prince Response Titanium racquets for sale? I have one and would like to buy a spare or 2.

robnielsen
12-11-2008, 01:13 PM
I have a Prince Precision Response for sale.

It's in very good, used condition and is Grip size: 4 3/8

If you're interested my e-mail address is: robnielsen@btinternet.com

Cheers, Rob.

LafayetteHitter
12-11-2008, 01:48 PM

Ignore, nevermind