PDA

View Full Version : Black Barricade V Question

JavierLW
08-02-2008, 06:02 PM
Does anyone know if Adidas is likely to re-release the black version of the Barricade V?

I finally decided that it's likely the shoe I was going to go to (currently using Wilson WildCard Mid '06s) but it's disapointing that suddenly there isnt much of a selection in color.

ey039524
08-03-2008, 01:06 PM
I was looking for the same color, so I went to the store and checked out the new Punjab/Yellow. Some sites say navy, but it looked black in the store. I suggest you look at them in person.

Il Mostro
08-03-2008, 01:25 PM
I was looking for the same color, so I went to the store and checked out the new Punjab/Yellow. Some sites say navy, but it looked black in the store. I suggest you look at them in person.

It is navy or maybe closer to midnight blue -- like Yankee pinstripes or Chicago Bears jerseys. You need to get out in daylight to see the effect. I have these and they are way cool IMO.

HornedWildebeast
08-03-2008, 06:39 PM
I've never seen navy. Sounds like something I want. I hope they do make black. Black looks so good.

MTChong
08-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Can anyone post a picture of those Barricades?

EDIT: Clarification -- a picture of the Dk Navy/Yellow Barricades

Il Mostro
08-03-2008, 07:18 PM
TW shows both black & navy. Their pics are representative of the differences and how navy looks under artificial light. The dark blueness comes out more in sunlight, but it is a very muted dark blue, maybe closer to intensely dark grey in some light.