PDA

View Full Version : Weird Toe Injury

HornedWildebeast
08-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Hey guys
My right big toe has been really bothering me lately. To the point where it hurts to walk. I'm right handed and really push off with it on my serve. This happen to anyone else?

xtrakewl
08-04-2008, 06:37 PM
is it becasue of the toe nail?

wyutani
08-04-2008, 06:43 PM
let it heal. dun do anything physical for a few weeks. i had an incident where my whole big toe turned black (i wore a shoe too small for me and slide on the hard court trying to hit the tennis ball). scary eh, its ok now.

HornedWildebeast
08-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Nope has nothing to do with the toe nail. I didn't play today and I'm not playing tomorrow. Ice and advil for me. Hopefully I will be able to go Wednesday. It feels like just a lot of stress on it. I was just seeing if others have experienced this.

Kaptain Karl
08-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Here's an idea: Ask a bunch of strangers on an InterNet forum for a diagnosis and treatment plan. Whatever you do, DO NOT go see your own doctor. That would make way too much sense.

Sheesh!

- KK

volusiano
08-05-2008, 01:31 AM
Here's an idea: Ask a bunch of strangers on an InterNet forum for a diagnosis and treatment plan. Whatever you do, DO NOT go see your own doctor. That would make way too much sense.

Sheesh!

- KK

Boy, KK, did you have a bad day today? Why lash out at the OP like that?

He was just asking if anyone else have toe problems or not. He didn't ask for a diagnosis or treatment plan. And I'm sure he'll go see a doctor if things get worse.