PDA

View Full Version : Which do you prefer: Nike or Adidas?

ogruskie
08-05-2008, 05:53 PM
I find Nike's clothing designs to be boring and bland. Its just a solid shade of color with a Swoosh in the corner. Adidas always comes out with clothes that are interesting to look at; different colored stripes and designs mix in with each other to look like "art on fabric"

For me, I'd go with Adidas simply on the basis of it having better looking clothes, and they're comfortable and light, too. I'll give Nike credit for making good shoes though, because I have A LOT of Nike shoes. But when I need a shirt/shorts, Adidas is where I head to.

What do you guys think? Nike or Adidas? Or do you wear something completely different?

miniRafa386
08-05-2008, 06:08 PM
idk, the past 2 nike seasons, spring and summer, have been pretty good, as far as the sleeveless and crews. also, i think nike is better quality and feels better, adidas just doesnt feel as breathable.

bab pure drive roddick
08-05-2008, 06:18 PM
adidas is so underrated. the only reason that it is is because nadal, fed, henin, sampras and other greats wear it. adidas has better designs.

wyutani
08-05-2008, 06:20 PM
most of me stuff is adidas.

baseline08thrasher
08-05-2008, 07:56 PM
here's me: I like Adidas clothes and I like nike shoes.
That's just the way I am.
I don't like the adidas shoes so much because they are too simple for the way they look, but they are comfortable.
I like nike's tennis shoes because they are really designed nicely, and like art.
I like adidas clothes because they are like art.
Nike's clothing isn't my style.
I like adidas's.

baseline08thrasher
08-05-2008, 07:58 PM
adidas is so underrated. the only reason that it is is because nadal, fed, henin, sampras and other greats wear it. adidas has better designs.

I think you made some errors, henin had Adidas, and I think you meant to say that nike is so overrated.
And it is that nike is very overrated, Nike is used by some of the best but that's how they make their money.
I think adidas is really awesome.

Tennis Musician
08-07-2008, 04:07 PM
I like Nike's shoes, but I like Adidas' clothing mainly because I can get it cheaper than Nike's.

Lucy Brown
08-07-2008, 05:31 PM
I like both and have a lots of tennis gear. I'd say about 30 polos, 16 shorts and 8 pairs of shoes. Pretty much 50/50 Nike and Adidas. Maybe a little more Adidas than Nike. I like the Adidas clothes and shoes a little better but not by much. If you put a gun to my head and said pick only one I'd probably go with Adidas. I like the Adidas styling better than Nike and the Barricades are better than the Cage's imo.

StealthGnome
08-07-2008, 05:57 PM
I like Nike's clean look.
Adidas' stripes turn me off. Solid polos please.

iServe
08-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Nikeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DizBoiDanny
08-07-2008, 06:25 PM
i heard somewhere that asians like adidas better than nike and asian wear only adidas. im asian, but i like the shoes and the clothes they have.

pNoyr3D
08-07-2008, 06:29 PM
I chose Nike.
Even though I don't own a Nike Tennis shirt, I need to get one, love the polos and their new Fall series!!

Nike shoes, shorts, and bag!

iphoneman
08-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Nike all the way.

Gmedlo
08-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Adidas clothing has never felt comfortable to me. Whenever they put stripes on the sleeves, I hate it. It makes them stiff and moving my arm is quite uncomfortable, something you just can't have in tennis. Adidas always looks the same to me, but I don't really pick clothes based on looks. However, I do prefer adidas shoes.

I'll also add that I can get Nike gear for cheap because I live pretty close to a ton of their outlets and headquarters.

SoBad
08-07-2008, 07:55 PM
I voted Adidas because Adidas is good and Nike is bad. However, if Nike wants to improve, they are welcome to email me, so I can help them with design, marketing and supply chain management for a reasonable fee.

The Hybrid
08-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Both...I like both brands...:D

SoBad
08-07-2008, 08:14 PM
^^ hopefully you don't wear a mix of both brands at the same time. You need to be careful about stuff like that on this forum, if you want to make it, you know...

CHOcobo
08-07-2008, 08:29 PM
im an all adidas guy. been wearying adidas shoes for 9 years now about. my last nike i purchase was back when i was 12 years old (now 24). i wouldn't mind wearing nike if it was given to me. i just prefer adidas, although i'm a Micheal Jordan fan haha.

Booyah
08-07-2008, 08:37 PM
Yeah nike is too expensive for me and their designs need to be more original. I love nike shorts though, otherwise adidas all the way.

RakettoKozou
08-07-2008, 10:06 PM
All Adidas lol.

Adidas: raising the bar!! is way better than Nike: check us out!!

phucng_10
08-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Nike clothing but I'd have to choose Adidas shoes.

maximo
08-08-2008, 04:27 AM
Nike clothing, i never liked adidas cloths.