PDA

View Full Version : suggest me a shoe

the wise wizard
08-06-2008, 07:29 AM
hi there, its about time for me to buy shoes again and i'm open for suggestions.
my feet are on the narrow side, i want something with some cushioning, nothing nike please. it MUST have a outsole guarantee

-thanks

nadalfan!
08-06-2008, 07:45 AM
hi there, its about time for me to buy shoes again and i'm open for suggestions.
my feet are on the narrow side, i want something with some cushioning, nothing nike please. it MUST have a outsole guarantee

-thanks

I know u didn't say nike but why? I am a nike cage I and II user and I love them and they are cusioned and very durable. Try these on before you say nothing of nike. BTW the vapors are good too..

roger nadal
08-06-2008, 08:14 AM
yea vapors are good i also usee the cagge II they are a little high off the ground tho

FreshStew
08-06-2008, 09:31 AM
Nike Breathe Free II is the most comfortable shoe ever!

Why not Nike?

the wise wizard
08-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Nike Breathe Free II is the most comfortable shoe ever!

Why not Nike?

i owned these and were pretty comfortable but the wore out in 3 weeks!

i usually get about 1.5-2 months out barricades but they dont fit to great

Il Mostro
08-06-2008, 08:33 PM
I don't recall whether the Asics Gel Resolutions have a guarantee, but these should fit the bill. Outstanding shoes, but I had to send them back to TW because they are too narrow for me. Nice, but not nearly the same level of quality as my Yonex SHT 306's. Not even in the same ballpark. Best ever IMO. But Yonex are narrow only in the heel, not in the forefoot. But what a shoe -- even the top of the toe box is plushly padded.

RakettoKozou
08-06-2008, 08:46 PM
Get some Barricades!

Tofuspeedstar
08-06-2008, 10:10 PM
+1 on the Gel Resolutions.

TheRed
08-07-2008, 06:29 AM
Prince T10/20

Conor Irvine
08-07-2008, 02:33 PM
hey if your feet are narrow like mine why dont u try the babolat propulse i had the grey & blue pair from febuary an the sole has not wore down the grip is unbelieveable but not ive got the black & silver pair an i wont get any other shoes

Conor Irvine
08-07-2008, 02:34 PM
but now i have *

FreshStew
08-07-2008, 02:48 PM
i owned these and were pretty comfortable but the wore out in 3 weeks!

i usually get about 1.5-2 months out barricades but they dont fit to great

hey you can't have it all :lol:

if you're looking for durability go with the barricades

Tennis Musician
08-07-2008, 03:55 PM

-thanks

The best thing to do is go to the local shop and try on their shoes and see which one is most comfortable. I would try some Prince T20 or MV4, or the Nike cages II or the Vapor V. I have narrow feet and for me Nike offers great performance with comfort and a great value if you buy the older models on TW.

the wise wizard
08-07-2008, 07:17 PM
I don't recall whether the Asics Gel Resolutions have a guarantee, but these should fit the bill. Outstanding shoes, but I had to send them back to TW because they are too narrow for me. Nice, but not nearly the same level of quality as my Yonex SHT 306's. Not even in the same ballpark. Best ever IMO. But Yonex are narrow only in the heel, not in the forefoot. But what a shoe -- even the top of the toe box is plushly padded.

i tried them on they fit great but alas they dont have a guarantee, thanks though.

The best thing to do is go to the local shop and try on their shoes and see which one is most comfortable. I would try some Prince T20 or MV4, or the Nike cages II or the Vapor V. I have narrow feet and for me Nike offers great performance with comfort and a great value if you buy the older models on TW.

thanks for the suggestions i'll try those if i can get to the pro shop sometime soon.

the wise wizard
08-07-2008, 07:20 PM
hey if your feet are narrow like mine why dont u try the babolat propulse i had the grey & blue pair from febuary an the sole has not wore down the grip is unbelieveable but not ive got the black & silver pair an i wont get any other shoes

yeah those might be just what i am looking now that they have a guarantee!

thanks

phucng_10
08-07-2008, 10:11 PM
Nobody talks about the older shoes anymore... I'd say Adidas Barricades II. I love the durability on it...