PDA

View Full Version : Airness

tennisoh
08-07-2008, 11:02 AM
I believe this is the company making Davydenko's clothes. According to some research, I found it is a fast-rising company in France. However, I have never seen anything in English that would sell their items. I am just kind of curious to check the stuff out. Has anyone seen this brand before or maybe even a website?

maximo
08-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Not even in France airness is that big, yeah they sponser a couple of football teams but i go in stores and never find anything from them. I have heard though that their sportswear isn't great.

tennisoh
08-07-2008, 01:26 PM
I kind of figured it wasn't the best, but I read a few articles stating how it was really growing. I wanted to at least check it out, but it looks like I won't be able to.

roger nadal
08-07-2008, 02:26 PM
their designs suck and they sponsor davydenko so they suck

Jonas Bjorkman
08-16-2008, 12:56 AM
They used to make Fulham's home and away kit a few years back
Fulham are a team in the EPL for those who dunt noe who they are..

maximo
08-16-2008, 01:03 AM
They used to make Fulham's home and away kit a few years back
Fulham are a team in the EPL for those who dunt noe who they are..

I think i can clearly remember now that they were sponsored by Airness for just 1 year! im pretty sure it was meant to last longer then that. Now their currently with nike. :)

Jonas Bjorkman
08-16-2008, 01:15 AM
Hahaha i think i would pick Nike over Airness anyday!

maximo
08-16-2008, 01:21 AM
Kind of surprising nike sponsored a team like Fulham which nearly get relegated year after year.

SempreSami
08-16-2008, 03:13 AM
Fulham's Nike kit last season was just a style from the teamwear catalogue that pub/five a side teams can buy, not something with a unique design like United's. A lot of lower league sides have this type of kit as well.

Becksx1
08-21-2008, 07:12 PM
When i was in Paris i Bought a Airness t-shirt from a sports shop in Champ elleyse which was pretty cool. Apart from there i havent seen airness in shops anywhere else.