PDA

View Full Version : Federer's Shorts are longer in the legs

cpmoran
08-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Does Fed have his shorts made with longer legs? When I compare, his seem to be longer legged, and have less room in the crotch. And the wimby versions are way short, from crotch to the end of the short is only loke 4 inches. What gives, I really like the way his look.

TMCW140
08-11-2008, 12:09 PM
I wouldn't be at all suprised-all his other stuff is custom done to perfection, so shouldn't see why not

geesechops
08-11-2008, 12:12 PM
It seems like all the Nike shorts are getting shorter except for the Nadal's. The 10" power shorts this year are allot shorter than the 10" global shorts of last year.

cpmoran
08-11-2008, 12:18 PM
I am in Spain now (Virginia is Home) All the stores here have Nadal stuff, the shorts are getting shorter, but the shirts are whack, I put the new one on and it was like an under armour shirt. Way tight and just an inch below my navel. I ended up with some Fed shirts instead.

Meanstreak
08-11-2008, 12:23 PM
He is working his way into capri pants like his greatest rival Nadal. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

PED
08-11-2008, 01:49 PM
I am in Spain now (Virginia is Home) All the stores here have Nadal stuff, the shorts are getting shorter, but the shirts are whack, I put the new one on and it was like an under armour shirt. Way tight and just an inch below my navel. I ended up with some Fed shirts instead.

I noticed that at the Toronto tourney: the shirts were REALLY tight. Almost like the Nike compression stuff from the pro line. Next thing you know, they'll start printing "Protect this House" on there ;)

Plus both Djo-Djo and Murray's shorts were really short at Cincy as well. Djo-Djo's looked to be several inches shorter than the usual adidas.

BreakPoint
08-11-2008, 01:51 PM
He is working his way into capri pants like his greatest rival Nadal. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Nike forces all of its #2 players to wear capri pants, so Federer has no choice in the matter. Nike only allows the #1 player to wear its shorter shorts. So if Federer wants to wear shorter shorts again, he's going to have to regain his #1 ranking. ;) :lol:

PED
08-11-2008, 01:52 PM
^^Nicely done Breakpoint ;)