PDA

View Full Version : Fed's Olympic shirt

Rogisbestever
08-14-2008, 02:25 AM
for anyone interested Nike are selling a extremely limited number of his red Olympics shirt in Niketown London. only difference is that it doesnt have the RF below the buttons. the material is identical and the collar is stiff like the wimby shirts etc 9i actually have a playing shirt of his from wimby and this red version is same in many ways)

its expensive so beware - 100!!!!!

maximo
08-14-2008, 02:35 AM
By the time i arrive the shirts are all going to be sold, 100 is a bit too much anyway for a shirt.

BreakPoint
08-14-2008, 03:37 AM
Nobody in their right mind would pay US$200 for a shirt to sweat in.

drakulie
08-14-2008, 07:33 AM
Link please or product number.

SempreSami
08-14-2008, 07:38 AM
He didn't even get to the final in this one, lulz.

maximo
08-14-2008, 09:00 AM
for anyone interested Nike are selling a extremely limited number of his red Olympics shirt in Niketown London. only difference is that it doesnt have the RF below the buttons. the material is identical and the collar is stiff like the wimby shirts etc 9i actually have a playing shirt of his from wimby and this red version is same in many ways)

why pay 100 when i can find it with the RF thingy on it for 40???

http://store.nike.com/emeastore/#,en,,url;stage,prod_grid-314111-314113-197723//196548//1--0/,|3

maximo
08-14-2008, 09:10 AM

extremely limited? i don't think so..

drakulie
08-14-2008, 01:19 PM
why pay 100 when i can find it with the RF thingy on it for 40???

http://store.nike.com/emeastore/#,en,,url;stage,prod_grid-314111-314113-197723//196548//1--0/,|3

Sweet!!!

Thanks for the link! You be the man!!!

maximo
08-14-2008, 01:29 PM
no problem. :)

drakulie
08-14-2008, 01:50 PM
Now how do I get these Brits to ship me one?? USA

maximo
08-14-2008, 11:55 PM
Shipping might cost a bit.

Nadal_Freak
08-15-2008, 12:00 AM
Nice shirt to lose in. lol

maximo
08-15-2008, 12:26 AM
If anyone's interested, you can get Nadal's spain sleeveless top. :)

http://store.nike.com/emeastore/#,en,GB,url;stage,prod_grid-314111-314113-197722//196549//1--0/,|3

The back of the top looks really cool.

drakulie
08-15-2008, 08:03 AM
Shipping might cost a bit.

They don't have on the website information about shipping to USA. I don't think they do. Do you know anywhere else that might ship to USA???

Thanks.

maximo
08-15-2008, 09:32 AM
They don't have on the website information about shipping to USA. I don't think they do. Do you know anywhere else that might ship to USA???

Thanks.

damn, sorry about that im still looking for it on other websites and should find one soon hopefully (friend knows a few sites). Anyway if it came out on Nike UK it should also come out on Nike USA sooner or later.

drakulie
08-15-2008, 11:47 AM
^^^Thanks. Appreciate the assistance. I have been searching to no avail. Please keep me updated.

topsltennis
08-15-2008, 11:55 AM
that link just took me to the homepage- not the shirt itself which i couldn't find

Ah, got it now- go to the England page.......

maximo
08-15-2008, 12:03 PM
that link just took me to the homepage- not the shirt itself which i couldn't find

Ah, got it now- go to the England page.......

That link doesn't take you to the homepage, it takes you to the shirt. :neutral:

BreakPoint
08-15-2008, 12:58 PM
Anyway if it came out on Nike UK it should also come out on Nike USA sooner or later.
Actually, not true. Nike sells a lot of clothes in Europe that they don't sell in the USA. I don't know why. This is not the only Nike tennis shirt that's sold in Europe but is not sold in the US. There are many on that Nike UK website. It always seems that Europe gets the better looking clothes.

maximo
08-15-2008, 01:16 PM
Actually, not true. Nike sells a lot of clothes in Europe that they don't sell in the USA. I don't know why. This is not the only Nike tennis shirt that's sold in Europe but is not sold in the US. There are many on that Nike UK website. It always seems that Europe gets the better looking clothes.

I wonder why?

drakulie
08-15-2008, 01:19 PM

I agree. Have you seen some of the polos Nike is selling on that site??

Reminds me of the old Sampras Polos. I want to buy some. :(

topsltennis
08-15-2008, 01:41 PM
That link doesn't take you to the homepage, it takes you to the shirt. :neutral:

Really odd- the first couple of times I hit the link it did not take me to the shirt. I just tired it again after you posted this reply and it surely did take me straight to the shirt that time. Weird.

maximo
08-15-2008, 11:59 PM
Really odd- the first couple of times I hit the link it did not take me to the shirt. I just tired it again after you posted this reply and it surely did take me straight to the shirt that time. Weird.

Yes it is very wierd especially when i didn't change the link, it was the same one i posted at first.

tomas9848
08-16-2008, 06:54 AM
Can you buy that polo shirt from that link in America

drakulie
08-16-2008, 07:04 AM
^^Read the thread.

Were not sure if it is being sold in USA. We can't find ay site selling it.

We need to find some place in UK that will ship it over here.

maximo
08-16-2008, 07:58 AM
drakulie i found another site which sells it but unfortunately only ships to europe. il post the link later if you want to have a look at it.

drakulie
08-16-2008, 08:00 AM
yeah, post it. There may be others in europe that might want to have a look.

Thanks for sharing.

2nd_Serve
08-16-2008, 10:10 AM
Why not just get a regular dri-fit shirt and then stich RF on it ... 200 is a bit much for a shirt.

drakulie
08-16-2008, 10:35 AM
^^It's 40, not 200. Also a collector's item. I dont want to but it to wear it.

Fintendo
08-16-2008, 11:58 AM
I'd get one but firstly I thin roger's a bit silly with the whole RF clothing line thing and I don't like red. I would also get the nadal spain one but I don't like sleeveless and I don't like the material the shirt is done in.

Alesi
08-16-2008, 06:29 PM
Is this shirt slim fit? The way fed wears it is perfect on tv.

TMCW140
08-17-2008, 04:08 AM
I would quite like to get one, but think it might be a little weird having a shirt for: a) a different nation, and b) with someone elses initials on. Anyone else any thoughts on this?
I also like nadals, except for the pattern down he back

drakulie
08-17-2008, 07:56 AM
^^^Not that uncommon to wear a shirt with another coutnires flag/emblem.

As for the "RF". Pole has been using the "RL" insignia for years, and are one of the biggest sellers of clothes in the world.

Still, I want it for other reason's(collectors item)

tournaking
08-18-2008, 05:01 AM
I just got this polo in the post and it doesn't have the RF logo or vent on the back. Also the swoosh and swiss flag are ironed on and it doesn't have button holes but has buttons? Still an awesome polo though.

maximo
08-18-2008, 06:10 AM
You sure it doesn't have the RF logo on it?? on the website it cleary states that it does, and you can just about see it.

maximo
08-18-2008, 06:12 AM
^^^Not that uncommon to wear a shirt with another coutnires flag/emblem.

As for the "RF". Pole has been using the "RL" insignia for years, and are one of the biggest sellers of clothes in the world.

Still, I want it for other reason's(collectors item)

That's actually a really good idea, I never thought of that.

tournaking
08-18-2008, 06:54 AM
You sure it doesn't have the RF logo on it?? on the website it cleary states that it does, and you can just about see it.
You can also see the vent on the back aswell on the website but it isnt on the shirt.

maximo
08-18-2008, 07:05 AM
How unusual, i would never have thought the nike website would write something that's not true.

drakulie
08-18-2008, 07:24 AM
You can also see the vent on the back aswell on the website but it isnt on the shirt.

You probably got the POLO sold in the USA. Not this particualr one sold overseas.

maximo??? Any updates???

maximo
08-18-2008, 08:24 AM
I just got this polo in the post and it doesn't have the RF logo or vent on the back. Also the swoosh and swiss flag are ironed on and it doesn't have button holes but has buttons? Still an awesome polo though.

http://www.tennis-point.de/products/de/Hersteller-Welten/Nike/Tennisbekleidung/Herren/Federer-Olympic-Polo-rot-HW08.html

this is the polo he was probably on about, not the same one in europe.

Still searching, found a few but only ship to europe. i should be able find one soon, i will post when i find it.

drakulie
08-18-2008, 08:43 AM
^^yeah. he definitely bought the one being sold over here.

Thanks for taking the time to search for another site. In the meantime, I have a buddy who lives in England. I'm going to email him and see if he could purchase if for me.

maximo
08-18-2008, 08:46 AM
That's exactly what i was thinking! i was going to ask if you knew someone in europe who could then ship it to you.

tournaking
08-18-2008, 09:09 AM
^^yeah. he definitely bought the one being sold over here.

Thanks for taking the time to search for another site. In the meantime, I have a buddy who lives in England. I'm going to email him and see if he could purchase if for me.

I am from England and bought this of the nike store website here in the uk.

maximo
08-18-2008, 09:24 AM
I am from England and bought this of the nike store website here in the uk.

You clearly said there was NO RF logo and NO air vent, and the link i posted matches exactly what you said. you might want to have another look.

http://www.tennis-point.de/products/de/Hersteller-Welten/Nike/Tennisbekleidung/Herren/Federer-Olympic-Polo-rot-HW08.html

tournaking
08-18-2008, 09:30 AM
You clearly said there was NO RF logo and NO air vent, and the link i posted matches exactly what you said. you might want to have another look.

I looked at the link and that is the polo I have, but that doesn't change the fact that I bought it from the nike store uk website.:roll:

maximo
08-18-2008, 09:36 AM
Why do nike then say it has the RF logo and has a picture of it, and on the other link it doesn't, the reason why is because that one is the polo that you have and not the actual one . So im pretty sure nike wouldn't be selling something thats false.

tournaking
08-18-2008, 09:37 AM
Why do nike then say it has the RF logo and has a picture of it, and on the other link it doesn't, the reason why is because that one is the polo not the actual one. So im pretty sure nike wouldn't be selling something thats false

So according to you nike have sent me a fake shirt or a shirt from another country??:confused:

maximo
08-18-2008, 09:40 AM
So according to you nike have sent me a fake shirt or a shirt from another country??:confused:

Not at all, don't you understand what your saying doesn't make sense. Your telling me that if i call nike uk and ask them if it has the RF logo and the air vent at the back their going to say no even though it states it on their website?

tournaking
08-18-2008, 09:46 AM
The style number on my packaging is 334860. The same as on the nike UK website, would it not have a differnt item number???

maximo
08-18-2008, 09:48 AM
Your telling me that if i call nike uk and ask them if it has the RF logo and the air vent at the back their going to say no even though it states it on their website?

You haven't answered my question.

tournaking
08-18-2008, 09:52 AM
I suspect if you rang them and asked they wouln't be able to tell you as the people on the phone don't actually see the product, they are only there to answer phones for returns ETC. Nikestore isn't like Pro direct where people actually work in the same place as the products are.

maximo
08-18-2008, 09:55 AM
I suspect if you rang them and asked they wouln't be able to tell you as the people on the phone don't actually see the product, they are only there to answer phones for returns ETC. Nikestore isn't like Pro direct where people actually work in the same place as the products are.

What are on about seriously??

tournaking
08-18-2008, 09:59 AM
What are on about seriously??

THE PEOPLE ON THE PHONE AREN'T BASED IN ENGLAND SO HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS OR ISN'T ON THE SHIRT???? I KNOW WHAT IT SAYS ON THE NIKE UK SITE BUT IT ISN'T TRUE, OK!!

maximo
08-18-2008, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE=tournaking;2626904]THE PEOPLE ON THE PHONE AREN'T BASED IN ENGLAND SO HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS OR ISN'T ON THE SHIRT???? I KNOW WHAT IT SAYS ON THE NIKE UK SITE BUT IT ISN'T TRUE, OK!![/[/B]QUOTE]

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU DON'T WORK THERE DO YOU.

isn't true? that's awfully stange? i don't belive at all what your saying.

tournaking
08-18-2008, 10:07 AM
The people on the phone aren't English, I have rang many times and the person is always foreign. Do you think I am trying to decieve you? Why do i need to lie? I was simply informing you of my expirience, believe me i was shocked when i opened my package.

pre4cmj
08-18-2008, 10:07 AM
I can confirm that tournaking is correct. I received my shirt today and everything he says is true - no RF logo under buttons and no vent on the back. And before anyone asks, I too purchased it from the UK Nike online store.

maximo
08-18-2008, 10:10 AM
I can confirm that tournaking is correct. I received my shirt today and everything he says is true - no RF logo under buttons and no vent on the back. And before anyone asks, I too purchased it from the UK Nike online store.

The people on the phone aren't English, I have rang many times and the person is always foreign. Do you think I am trying to decieve you? Why do i need to lie? I was simply informing you of my expirience, believe me i was shocked when i opened my package.

Yes me too i am extreamly shocked about what im hearing. it's quite unbelievable that on a website like nike they are putting up stuff thats false.

tournaking
08-18-2008, 10:12 AM
No you must be lying:roll:
It's still a great polo though don't you think?

pre4cmj
08-18-2008, 10:17 AM
Yes - I was still a bit disappointed about the missing touches but it is a great polo all the same.

tournaking
08-18-2008, 10:22 AM
If anybody else is thinking of buying the polo it fits the same as the french open polo's IMO with simmilar material aswell.

TMCW140
08-18-2008, 10:30 AM
If anybody else is thinking of buying the polo it fits the same as the french open polo's IMO with simmilar material aswell.

Were the french ones the same fit as the AO ones? ie, slim fit?
I thought it was strange of nike to suddenly introduce clothes with all the 'unique' federer stuff on. I'm not too fussed about it not having the monogram though. Sorry, could you explain the buttons, didn't quite understand what you meant earlier. thanks :)

tournaking
08-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Were the french ones the same fit as the AO ones? ie, slim fit?
I thought it was strange of nike to suddenly introduce clothes with all the 'unique' federer stuff on. I'm not too fussed about it not having the monogram though. Sorry, could you explain the buttons, didn't quite understand what you meant earlier. thanks :)

Id say it fit's ever so slighly larger than the AO polos but the same as the FO one's. And the polo has buttons but no button holes to put them in. The button area though is set out so you can have it look as if it is buttoned up. Hope this helps but it is hard to explain.

TMCW140
08-18-2008, 11:02 AM
Id say it fit's ever so slighly larger than the AO polos but the same as the FO one's. And the polo has buttons but no button holes to put them in. The button area though is set out so you can have it look as if it is buttoned up. Hope this helps but it is hard to explain.

Ok, cool thanks, think that makes sense :p Only one way to find out though...to the nike store!

Alesi
08-18-2008, 11:03 AM
Does it at least say SUI underneath the swiss flag? Could any of you guys take a picture of it just so I know what to expect if I order it?

maximo
08-18-2008, 11:44 AM
it does say the SUI underneath the flag.

drakulie
08-18-2008, 02:36 PM
I emailed my bud in England. he says he will get to the bottom of this.

Doesn't make sense that the site would specifically list eveything the shirt has, and then ship the sams shirt sold here in the USA.

Alesi
08-18-2008, 10:11 PM

Doesn't make sense that the site would specifically list eveything the shirt has, and then ship the sams shirt sold here in the USA.

Wait, they are selling a version of this polo in the US? Can you tell me any online places that have it in stock?

drakulie
08-18-2008, 10:22 PM
Wait, they are selling a version of this polo in the US? Can you tell me any online places that have it in stock?

NO. Go back and read the whole thread so you could catch up on what is going on.

blueflyy
08-18-2008, 11:05 PM
could any of the guys that bought this shirt take a few pictures of it so we know what it actually looks like?

drakulie
08-18-2008, 11:13 PM
^^^there are two shirts in question. The one posted by maximo (sold in the UK), which has all the exact characteristics of the shirt Fed wore in the olympics. (the RF logo under the buttons, swiss flag, etc).

Then there is another shirt (sold here in the USA), which is identical to Fed's shirt, minus the "RF" under the buttons.

blueflyy
08-18-2008, 11:17 PM
^^^there are two shirts in question. The one posted by maximo (sold in the UK), which has all the exact characteristics of the shirt Fed wore in the olympics. (the RF logo under the buttons, swiss flag, etc).

Then there is another shirt (sold here in the USA), which is identical to Fed's shirt, minus the "RF" under the buttons.

well the confusion seems to rely around the shirt sold on nike.com in europe only. some people in this thread who say they bought the shirt with the "RF" logo from nike site mention they got a different shirt so i'm interested in seeing how it actually looks like.

maximo
08-18-2008, 11:37 PM

Trust me i am so confused about this too. :-?

It's just so strange about what the site says and what you actually get, it doesn't make sense.

drakulie
08-19-2008, 06:58 AM
^^^^ Well, my friend lives there. He emailed me back, and told me he is going to call them directly, and get to he bottom of this. If it is the shirt you posted>> he is getting me one, and shipping it to me. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Personally, I think that other poster is not following, and probably got his shirt from nike usa.

maximo
08-19-2008, 08:09 AM
I sent an email earlier this morning to nike asking whether it is what they say on their website, still haven't got a reply.

drakulie
08-19-2008, 08:37 AM
Maximo, Please update if you hear back from them.

blueflyy
08-19-2008, 11:19 PM
look what I found at **** (nice overprice):

http://cgi.*********/Nike-Federer-Polo-New-Olympics-Beijing-Tennis_W0QQitemZ300251425045QQihZ020QQcategoryZ137 084QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the buyer doesn't specify where he bought this from but it seems it doesn't have the "RF" logo.

blueflyy
08-19-2008, 11:20 PM
hmm interesting... the forum doesn't allow links to that site, strange

deazev
08-19-2008, 11:48 PM
Hi All
I've just received my fed shirt, bought in the nike french store with the link above and I'm very confused!
as some said there is NO RF flag and nothing in the back. It's an usual polo, very common, nothing fantastic. For 60€ you can ask for more

I'm going to call them today and I'll send them the polo back. I've never thought Nike himself in his website would give wrong information to sell shirts easier!
That's a shame!

Here is a pic
http://imageshack-france.com/out.php/i194543_19082008001.jpg

TMCW140
08-20-2008, 04:34 AM
^^^^^^
Is the flag peeling slightly, aswell?!

tournaking
08-20-2008, 07:46 AM
^^^^^^
Is the flag peeling slightly, aswell?!
The flag and the Nike swoosh are both ironed on.

maximo
08-20-2008, 10:06 AM
Still haven't replied to my email, it's getting a bit fustrating now. :mad:

deazev
08-20-2008, 02:01 PM
I called them today and people answering don't have any information about the shirt. I made a complain about the wrong description product.
They are going to give me a full refund.

I'll never buy something in their website

Serpententacle
08-20-2008, 02:52 PM
THE PEOPLE ON THE PHONE AREN'T BASED IN ENGLAND SO HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS OR ISN'T ON THE SHIRT???? I KNOW WHAT IT SAYS ON THE NIKE UK SITE BUT IT ISN'T TRUE, OK!!
I believe this statement, b/c my wife ordered a pair of Nikes (shoes) from the website, and they sent her a color not listed. She called them to ask if they would exchange it for the correct color, and they said they told her she got the color she ordered... they can only go by what's on the website. They couldn't tell her why she got the incorrect color. They also couldn't explain to her why it was mislabeled on the website. It was all very confusing. The point is, the people on the phone don't know anything more that what's on the website and don't work at the distribution center.

drakulie
08-20-2008, 07:54 PM
Still haven't replied to my email, it's getting a bit fustrating now. :mad:

I agree. Especially considering the poster who put up a photo of the shirt he recieved. This sucks royally!!

maximo
08-21-2008, 12:09 PM
The nike store have now removed the RF logo on the shirt (still writen though)
but the vent is still at the back of the shirt, but is going to go soon too probably. Link below.

http://store.nike.com/emeastore/?sitesrc=GBLP&rl=1#,en,,url;stage,prod_grid-314111-314113-197723//196548//1--0/,|3

Be interesting to know if the spain shirt is what it says on the website for example, mesh back panel. Anyone has it??

drakulie
08-21-2008, 03:46 PM
^^^That bites the big one.

I guess it is not the same shirt. Nike really dissapointed me. :(

blueflyy
08-21-2008, 11:08 PM
so is there any point in waiting for a different release of the shirt or there will be no RF logo ever?

maximo
08-21-2008, 11:46 PM
^^^That bites the big one.

I guess it is not the same shirt. Nike really dissapointed me. :(

Must be soo disappointing for the people that have bought it.

this however is new on their website, and at least this im sure has the RF logo on it. :D

http://store.nike.com/emeastore/?sitesrc=GBLP&rl=1#,en,,url;stage,prod_grid-314111-314113-196445//196443//1--0/,|6

emw
08-22-2008, 06:39 AM
The nike store have now removed the RF logo on the shirt (still writen though)
but the vent is still at the back of the shirt, but is going to go soon too probably. Link below.

http://store.nike.com/emeastore/?sitesrc=GBLP&rl=1#,en,,url;stage,prod_grid-314111-314113-197723//196548//1--0/,|3

Be interesting to know if the spain shirt is what it says on the website for example, mesh back panel. Anyone has it??

Does anyone know where the Spain shirt is available in US or if there is a store that will ship to US? (It is NOT available on US Nike site and I can't get an answer from Nike Europe if they will ship to US).

Thanks!

2ndserve642
08-22-2008, 07:45 AM
I really do not like the fed shirt i think the nadal 1 is much cooler

TMCW140
08-23-2008, 03:02 AM
I wanted the nadal one, but they sold out really quickly-did just order the federer one though. My thinking is that they're just quite cool to have owing to the olympics and both winning golds

maximo
08-23-2008, 04:11 AM
Well you could still get it in XXL. :)

TMCW140
08-23-2008, 07:24 AM
Well you could still get it in XXL. :)

Could start a new fashion, by wearing what appears to be a dress.... :)

Alesi
08-27-2008, 10:19 PM
I just bought one of these polos off **** (without RF symbol) for $60 Canadian. Very excited. :)

TMCW140
08-28-2008, 03:17 AM
Got mine through today-and it does have button holes

Woods09
08-28-2008, 04:13 AM
that UK nike store also has Donald Youngs polo on there

maximo
08-28-2008, 04:13 AM
does it have the air mesh at the back?

TMCW140
08-28-2008, 05:59 AM
does it have the air mesh at the back?

Nope, its all the same material, with no visible mesh anywhere-its the same material as the front section of the AO polo(sorry, thats the only thing i can judge it against).
Any more questions or if you want photos, just ask

blueflyy
08-28-2008, 07:52 AM
Nope, its all the same material, with no visible mesh anywhere-its the same material as the front section of the AO polo(sorry, thats the only thing i can judge it against).
Any more questions or if you want photos, just ask

is the collar stiff?

TMCW140
08-28-2008, 10:34 AM
Not really-its the same material as the rest, which i was quite surprised by

Alesi
08-28-2008, 10:45 AM
Got mine through today-and it does have button holes

Button holes? Mine dosen't have this from the pics i've seen of mine. :evil:

TMCW140
08-28-2008, 11:50 AM
i didn't think they did either. Its a bit strange, its got holes for the bottom 2 buttons, but they're not quite big enough to put the buttons through, and i don't want to force it. Its fine though, because it sits at whatever angle you want

blueflyy
08-29-2008, 02:19 AM
i didn't think they did either. Its a bit strange, its got holes for the bottom 2 buttons, but they're not quite big enough to put the buttons through, and i don't want to force it. Its fine though, because it sits at whatever angle you want

could you take the time to take a few photos of the shirts top? specifically i want to see how the collar really looks like and the buttons area

TMCW140
08-29-2008, 05:12 AM
sure, i'll do it this afternoon

TMCW140
08-29-2008, 05:33 AM
http://i38.tinypic.com/21jr77a.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/2mq2gjr.jpg
Say if you want anymore :-)

Fred The Red
08-29-2008, 05:38 AM
my Fed Olympics shirt but without the RF logo...

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t169/fredthered78/Olympics2008.jpg

blueflyy
08-29-2008, 07:44 AM
TMCW140 i hope you have a really bad camera or you messed up some laundry there :D

anyway the collar doesn't look stiff at all! when fed was wearing it, it looked rather different, didn't it?

TMCW140
08-29-2008, 08:27 AM
TMCW140 i hope you have a really bad camera or you messed up some laundry there :D

anyway the collar doesn't look stiff at all! when fed was wearing it, it looked rather different, didn't it?

Ha, don't worry, my phone camera is appalling!
Yeah its a very flexible collar-suppose that just shows another difference between us mere mortals and those with their own clothes lines