08-17-2008, 12:30 PM
I just found this free download and it's not too bad.goldslam.aeriagames.com
Check it out.

flemby2112
08-22-2008, 01:56 PM
Anyone try it?

Tikiman53
08-22-2008, 09:21 PM
Haha, I tried it and got owned. Dude, maybe it's just me, but this game is freaking hard. I feel totally uncoordinated when playing this. Real tennis seems far easier than this. Lol

musicalmedic81
09-29-2008, 06:13 PM
Ive been playing this game for about a month now and its actually really cool once you get the hang of the controls. All the shots are there, flat, topspin, slice, droppers, lobs, kick serves, slice serves, flat serves, etc. Its easy to tell the people in the game that really play tennis from the people that dont know anything about tennis from where they stand on returns (you have to move your guy out to the corner by the dubs alley or else he'll just stand in the middle by the hash mark.

Pretty fun game though. All the male characters strokes look pretty much the same, all have one handed backhands, some are more powerful than others, some are quicker around the court. but as you win matches, you earn money to buy new raquets, clothing, shoes, all which boost your stats.

What makes it unique, is that your not playing a computer (like topspin) that plays the same way everytime and just puts the ball in play and then paints the corners with forehands and backhands until you come in and end the point. No, you have all different styles of players, baseliners, S&V, junkballers, so atleast no opponent plays you exactly the same. I recommend joining up and playing. ITS FREE!!

halalula1234
09-30-2008, 12:33 AM
WOW COOL! im trying! as soon as my internet resets :P we are running out download usages and wont reset until next month! i'll let u all know when i starts. sounds really cool to me

reboj
09-30-2008, 04:37 PM
i have downloaded this game and it is really cool and it's for free

S H O W S T O P P E R !
09-30-2008, 04:59 PM
I'm not spending 5 hours waiting for the game to download.

LanEvo
09-30-2008, 05:41 PM
it is 335mbs right? because i dotn wanan waste like 2hrs downloading a wrg game