View Full Version : Haas' M-fil 200 looks like PC?

01-30-2005, 03:17 PM
Look at these pictures, this looks like the head pc to me...not sure its definity not that same as the HW 200g or HM 200g. Just look at the curve from the throat to the head, is way smoother then the dunlops. It might be too small a head size to be a PC though.
What are your thoughts guys...

01-30-2005, 04:10 PM
It's not a PC, it has grooves in the throat.

01-30-2005, 04:23 PM
Not even close.

01-30-2005, 04:49 PM
Not close at all. I own both a PC and a MW 200g and it's much more similar to the 200g. Look at the beam. The PC has a much more rounded one as compared to a typical Dunlop with a flatter one. Also, the head of the PC gets wider faster why the Dunlops hold more to an oval shape. Different string patterns are different... Basically, it just doesn't look like a PC.

big ted
01-30-2005, 05:47 PM
looks like pro tour 280 to me


01-30-2005, 06:27 PM
good call big ted

01-30-2005, 07:49 PM
nah doesnt look much like PT 280
it looks like a smaller head size and more oval than the PT 280

01-30-2005, 08:44 PM
This could be a stupid question, but i don't know so i as, what is "PC" that you guys mention i here :D

01-30-2005, 10:08 PM
more than likely a 280 ; although it could be a tyger racket or even a g-starr.

01-30-2005, 11:07 PM
his frames are custom made for him and not a copy of any model. they're just painted to look like Dunlops.

01-31-2005, 05:00 AM
tyger? what is that?

david aames
01-31-2005, 05:25 AM

tyger? what is that?

01-31-2005, 12:12 PM
This could be a stupid question, but i don't know so i as, what is "PC" that you guys mention i here :D

PC = Prestige Classic

01-31-2005, 03:12 PM
New to the board and might have missed it but can anyone tell me more re tyger and who are the pros using them and why? Or send a link to the thread re tyger.

01-31-2005, 03:31 PM
Tyger is a Dutch co. 1st player I saw using one was Paul Harhius when he beat McEnroe in 87 or 88 U.S. Open. Some think Blake uses ii and maybe Haas also.

01-31-2005, 03:37 PM
Thanks Kirko. Went to the site that david aames put up http://www.sport-shop.de/index.html...aeger_tyger.htm and they seem to make frames which fit the molds of many of the big brands. Do they make it for the Wilsons, Dunlops, etc. you think?

01-31-2005, 04:20 PM
It is the dunlop "tour" mold which many of thier players use.