PDA

View Full Version : how much would you guy pay for a LM Radical Tour?

hlkimfung
03-28-2004, 09:14 PM
For those like to purchase LM Radical Tour but not available off the self locally, how much premium would you pay over a oridinary LM Radical?

I maybe able to get access to the Tour(new and used), and wondering if I can help out some guys here who want it.btw, I'm no t a dealer.

someone here said a while ago it cost about US 250 to get it in Europe, so I'm just testing water (demand and price)to see if it's worth for me to hook up such connection

I am not trying to make big bucks here, just helping out those on the board who like this racquet. If the moderator think it's inapprociate, just delete my post

Ray Wong
03-28-2004, 10:01 PM
The price of these two racket in Hong Kong

LM Radical HK$1200(US$153)
LM Radical Tour HK$1350(US$173)

Tour version is rare in HK, you get it in few store only and I don't know any online dealer in HK.

Coda
03-28-2004, 10:17 PM
isn't the radical tour the same as the prestige...and the prestige is coming to the states in a few days...

all-court-loser
03-28-2004, 11:03 PM
in europe it costs exactly the same as the lm radical. you can get good prices over here in germany for lm rackets - at least 20-30% off the reg. price.
you can get it for 140 euros which is around 155 us$.

William Bedford
03-28-2004, 11:04 PM
Here in the UK. The LM Radical Tour is the same price as the regular LM Radical. (115. Which is 195$ US). I have hit with the LM Prestige Midplus and the LM Radical Tour. There isnt much in them. The unstrung weight of the Radical Tour is 5 Grams heavier than the LM Prestige midplus. The prestige LM plays more Headlight. Due to the increased balance towards the head, the LM Radical plays more comfortable and a bit more powerfull. Stiffness of the Radical LM Tour is 64, where the Prestige is 63. I would save your money and buy the LM prestige midplus. Maybe start a petition and get TW to buy some LM Radical Tours. The TW staff do seem to listen to their customers.....

tarheelbornjohn
03-29-2004, 05:17 AM
I have hit with both and now own the LM Prestige MP. I did not find much difference between them except for the stiffness, which was not much. I would think that for someone looking for the higher weight might also appreciate the slight improvement in control and feel of the Prestige. The greater hl quality also allows for adding a little more weight to the Prestige, which I have done with 14grams of lead at the LM points of the racquet. That is the reason for choosing the Prestige MP for me.

Deuce
03-30-2004, 12:47 AM
I would pay $5.83 for one. But that's only because I'm pretty sure I know a guy who'd give me $7 for it.