PDA

View Full Version : Weight Gainers

Hot Sauce
08-22-2008, 03:03 AM
I'm going to start taking weight gainers and whey protein, and I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations as to when I should be taking each (when each day).

Thank you.

cncretecwbo
08-22-2008, 05:18 AM
spread them out. weight gainers are just whey, sugar and some other stuff thrown in, a waste of money

River Hill
08-22-2008, 05:46 AM
I wish I had your problem, but just eat lots of foot and eat healthy. Natural Peanut Butter with whole grain bread will do wonders for gaining healthy weight. Just make sure you are doing some cardio or weight lifting as you don't want to gain fat.

tbini87
08-22-2008, 07:21 AM
^a healthy pbnj sandwhich is a great snack in between meals. if you are talking about weight gainers you are going to be working out right? you should probably take a protein shake after your workout, within 30-40 minutes or so of your workout. weight gainer shakes could be taken anytime i guess because it is just a bunch of calories and protein. try to eat full meals and drink plenty of milk. eggs, tuna, chicken are all easy too.

COME ON!
08-22-2008, 07:31 AM
Let me tell you a little trick i used to do when i was into all that muscle head crap

first of all dont mess with regular createine u are wasting your time
get Krealkaline way safer and way way way more effective

heres the real trick though
go to a place like super supplements that has an OPEN BOTTLE RETURN POLICY

buy the weight gainer then empty the container replace 3/4 of the container with flour and then put the original contents as the top 1/4

keep the leftover 3/4 in a plastic bag and then return the bottle and get your money back
works every time

trust me when you are young and have no cah this is the only way to do it

lawlitssoo1n
08-22-2008, 09:29 AM
Have you heard of the lemon diet?
google it, i lost 5 lbs in 1 week pretty crazy, but u need the devotion

cncretecwbo
08-22-2008, 09:32 AM
Let me tell you a little trick i used to do when i was into all that muscle head crap

first of all dont mess with regular createine u are wasting your time
get Krealkaline way safer and way way way more effective

heres the real trick though
go to a place like super supplements that has an OPEN BOTTLE RETURN POLICY

buy the weight gainer then empty the container replace 3/4 of the container with flour and then put the original contents as the top 1/4

keep the leftover 3/4 in a plastic bag and then return the bottle and get your money back
works every time

trust me when you are young and have no cah this is the only way to do it

creatine mono is the most proven at the moment.
weight gainers are still expensive mixes of whey, sugar and a few other overpriced supplements.

just drink milk, eat eggs
Have you heard of the lemon diet?
google it, i lost 5 lbs in 1 week pretty crazy, but u need the devotion

the 5 lbs were most likely a bunch of water, and then more muscle than fat. good work

COME ON!
08-22-2008, 01:49 PM
creatine mono is the most proven at the moment.
good work
its proven your body absorbs krealkaline faster

dont blame me when u blow your f-in kidneys out on creatine mono

Gmedlo
08-22-2008, 04:48 PM
its proven your body absorbs krealkaline faster

dont blame me when u blow your f-in kidneys out on creatine mono

Ummmm, unless you're taking 20g or more of creatine mono (For those of you who have never taken it, that is a ridiculous amount; more than 90% of it will be out through the pooper in an hour.) there isn't any danger to your kidneys.

zacinnc78
08-22-2008, 05:59 PM
i hate ppl that need weight gainer:mad: i pack it on too easy lol

Magix
08-23-2008, 12:12 AM
^a healthy pbnj sandwhich is a great snack in between meals. if you are talking about weight gainers you are going to be working out right? you should probably take a protein shake after your workout, within 30-40 minutes or so of your workout. weight gainer shakes could be taken anytime i guess because it is just a bunch of calories and protein. try to eat full meals and drink plenty of milk. eggs, tuna, chicken are all easy too.
Milk just ain't milk anymore. Are we talking no fat, low fat, full cream...

Stupid question!

Which is the best type of milk to pack on the pounds with?

cncretecwbo
08-23-2008, 03:46 AM
whole, a study found increased protein synthesis with whole over skim

Magix
08-23-2008, 04:23 AM
whole, a study found increased protein synthesis with whole over skim
Ah, okay. Thanks for that.

mdrew9
08-23-2008, 05:07 AM
Buy the book Starting Strength and and drink a gallon of whole milk per day in addition to eating food like a man.

cncretecwbo
08-23-2008, 06:26 PM
Buy the book Starting Strength and and drink a gallon of whole milk per day in addition to eating food like a man.

qtf = quoted for truth