PDA

View Full Version : Head first or Legs first??

octman12
08-23-2008, 12:26 AM
OK my friend told me this random question and it was very interesting:

If you were being chase by dogs and you were running to your car and the window was open.

would you: Jump in head first or Jump in legs first???

and Why????

CanadianChic
08-23-2008, 05:28 AM
I would think this is a no brainer (but you never know)... Given the two options, I would jump in head first of course. As you are approaching the vehicle you could dive through the open window whereas a 'Dukes of Hazard' move would slow you down. Also, you could kick at the dogs as opposed to your exposed head being kibble.

dave333
08-23-2008, 06:23 AM
Yes, having dogs bite at your feet will not be as bad as them biting your face off. Head first definitely.

Docalex007
08-23-2008, 06:24 AM
Neither. I would definitely jump in sideways.

YULitle
08-23-2008, 06:58 AM
Head first.

xtrakewl
08-23-2008, 07:01 AM
i would chose head first
how would you go feet first tho, do like a cartwheel into the window?

PROTENNIS63
08-23-2008, 07:06 AM
head first.

onehandbh
08-23-2008, 08:05 AM
Neither. I would yell "Sit !" very loudly to make them all
sit and then I would casually get into my car and drive off.

Usain Bolt would probably outrun them, get a big lead and then
showboat the last 20 yards to his car.

beedlejuice22
08-23-2008, 08:12 AM
Well the smart choice would be head first, but the easier thing to do is feet first.

nCode747
08-23-2008, 12:14 PM
Neither. I would definitely jump in sideways.

how? windows are not that big...i would jump in head first

Oui, c'est moi.
08-23-2008, 12:30 PM
I thought this poll was going to be about childbirth.

malakas
08-23-2008, 12:36 PM
I thought this poll was going to be about childbirth.

LOL!:mrgreen:

I would jump ON the car,not through the window.

Mansewerz
08-23-2008, 01:00 PM
I would go head first, but would probably hurt my knees in the process depending on how deep into the car I get.

DizBoiDanny
08-23-2008, 03:00 PM
i would jump on top of my car and hit the dogs. and then run them over. :D just kidding. im not that mean. head first

counter_puncher
08-23-2008, 03:39 PM
Smarter: Head first.
Faster: Head first.
Easier: Head first.

What more can i say?

10sfreak
08-23-2008, 05:42 PM
I'd jump up on the car. Where's Rickson? He'd kick the dogs' asses!! LOL!

dave333
08-23-2008, 07:19 PM
Depending on the size of the dogs, they might be able to jump on your car too and bite your face off. If they are that big, remember, even Batman is scared of them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX0MjtG1ykc

That could happen too if you don't run fast enough and then you'd be stuck with a bunch of angry dogs that.

quest01
08-23-2008, 07:32 PM
If I was jumping into a car at full speed, personally I'd go head first. The one thing I don't happening is jumping feet first then getting my "you know what" smashed between my legs by the gear shift. That certainly wouldn't make my day.

winter2334
08-23-2008, 07:35 PM
i would defiently go head first, imagine going in feet first and missing,then your whole body is dogfood

Deuce
08-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Well...
If the window is open large enough for an adult to fit through, chances are that the door is unlocked.
That being the case, I would open the door and get in the car, which would get me into the car more quickly than would jumping through the window either way.

Even if the car door is locked (which is not likely if the window is wide open), I would unlock it and get in through the door - and still get in faster than through the window.

Tempest344
08-23-2008, 10:33 PM
I'd jump on top of the car and through the sunroof :P
OR
just go head first through the window
and hope its a big window

(Blank)
08-23-2008, 11:19 PM
Head first preferably. But if a human can jump through the window, what's preventing the dog from following?

dima
08-24-2008, 01:37 AM
I'd close the window and keep on running.

diredesire
08-24-2008, 02:07 AM

I actually LOLed when I read that comment, I can picture that. He'd thump his chest a few times and take off.

Well...
If the window is open large enough for an adult to fit through, chances are that the door is unlocked.
That being the case, I would open the door and get in the car, which would get me into the car more quickly than would jumping through the window either way.

Even if the car door is locked (which is not likely if the window is wide open), I would unlock it and get in through the door - and still get in faster than through the window.

Ah, the voice of reason ;) You're spoiling our game, Deuce. In real life I think i'd do the same...

Head first preferably. But if a human can jump through the window, what's preventing the dog from following?

This was my thought. If i had to choose one or the other, I'd go legs first so I'm not completely clueless as to what is going on with the dogs, especially if I'd need to fnd them off. I'm a pretty small dude, though, so I don't think I'd be completely disoriented when jumping in, either. If it's a big enough dog to be afraid of, I think it would be able to jump in after me (and mess up my back side in the process). I would prefer to have the ability to fight it off.

Loco4Tennis
08-24-2008, 03:41 AM

ROTFL, :-D

i would jump in head first
but it better be a big-big dog or a couple really nasty looking dogs, other wise, i would be chasing them, trying to get my shoe back from one of their azzes

S H O W S T O P P E R !
08-24-2008, 03:24 PM
Headfirst, I can keep up the momentum from running.

S H O W S T O P P E R !
08-24-2008, 03:25 PM
Headfirst, I can keep up the momentum from running.

No scratch that, I would not jump into the car thru the window because I would miss. Cmon, I'm not a Duke of Hazzard.

ChuDat
08-24-2008, 03:27 PM
head first, unless you have no fear go legs first.

watch the last part of this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdaETIcRdxA

AznRamenDude
08-24-2008, 09:27 PM
Head first. Or honestly, i would turn around and kick them >_>

i have been chased by 2 german shepards before, NOT FUN
but i didnt kick them because it was a neighbors...but if they are wild dogs...yeah

saram
08-24-2008, 09:43 PM
I'd stop, turn, and kick the living sh*t out of the dogs...sorry.

Hot Sauce
08-24-2008, 10:57 PM
Make like Arnold in True Lies, and turn around when the dogs are chasing you, and as they jump at you, smash their heads together, knocking them out.

hollywood9826
08-25-2008, 04:30 AM
I would go feet. One, because of the cool factor of the dukes of hazard effect. And most importantly I would go feet first because its easier to gain your bearing and get situated to drive off or roll the window up faster that a head first move.

If you dive head first you gotta turn your body around to get situated on the seat giving the pursuers extra time to jump in the vehicle as well.

babolatisduhbomb
08-26-2008, 09:42 PM
head 1st lol or a front flip lol

babolatisduhbomb
08-26-2008, 09:43 PM
head first, unless you have no fear go legs first.

watch the last part of this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdaETIcRdxA

haha thats crazy looks so easy

furyoku_tennis
08-26-2008, 10:07 PM
i'd jump leg first so i can drive outta there quick. if i jump head first the dogs could just get up after i kick them and jump through the window. leg first is faster in the long run.

Loco4Tennis
09-05-2008, 12:31 PM
so,,,,, whats the verdict of this thing??? OP!!! was there a right or wrong answer to this???
i still dont know why people say legs first,, you can live with a tooth mark on your legs, you cant live as easily with one on your juggular, :-)