PDA

View Full Version : Obama/Osama + Biden/Bin Laden. Come on. LOL

cucio
08-23-2008, 05:05 AM
Just read about Biden possible designation in the news and recalled the Obama/Osama thread, LOL.

"Yeah, that's right... it was us all along. And we would've gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those TTW pesky kids and that darn dog of theirs."

Disclaimer: terrorism is no laughing matter, I hope no one's feelings are hurt by this post, but in this crazy, insane, derailed, off its rocker world of us where stupid amounts of money are spent on weapons instead of food, medicines and education for the people who need it, sometimes a little touch of humour is the only thing that keeps us going. Peace.

yodudedudeyo
08-23-2008, 06:30 AM
Biden/Bin Laden? I would have never thought of that.

..what about...

McCain/McFool

albino smurf
08-23-2008, 06:48 AM
That kind of stuff is very counter productive for our country and should be stopped. Compassionate conservative and uniter not a divider BS ends up as this kind of divisive rhetoric? Kindergarten name calling is more inventive. Pathetic. Hopefully some day the shame of this sort of ignorance will put it in its place.

cucio
08-23-2008, 08:47 AM
Eh, lack of reference, I guess...

I was looking for the Obama/Osama thread to put this one in context, but I can't find it, so I assume it was deleted.

Ah, well, I will summarize: some guy here tried to make a case about the similitude between the words Obama and Osama. His "rationale" was that this similarity was scary and thus one could "logically" conclude that electing Obama was a risk for the security of the US.

If you didn't follow that thread won't have a clue about what I am talking about here, it was rather surrealistic.

When Biden was chosen as VP candidate I couldn't help myself.

For the record, I am not a US citizen, know very little about US politics and don't have any special sympathy towards any of the candidates. Choose wisely, guys, and good luck.