PDA

View Full Version : US Open Parking

ScovilleJenkins
08-27-2008, 07:56 AM
I am driving up on Sunday, and was wondering where the best place to park will be...I am planning on getting there pretty early, so hopefully there will be plenty of spaces...Any recommendations on where to park and how to get to those spots?

rommil
08-27-2008, 08:53 AM
I am driving up on Sunday, and was wondering where the best place to park will be...I am planning on getting there pretty early, so hopefully there will be plenty of spaces...Any recommendations on where to park and how to get to those spots?

Tha past 2 years they have our cars parked just outside the park (Corona Park) in the green and there were shuttles you can take for free to the main entrances of the Tennis Center. One year too they had as park in the Mets parking lot which you can walk across the boardwalk. There has always been plenty of spots. It just takes you longer if you take the shuttle . If you drive a Lexus or if you can grab a Lexus to drive you get free parking and some free perks from the Lexus people inside the center.

El Diablo
08-27-2008, 09:35 AM
As the Mets are out of town, Shea Stadium is the place to park. It's just a short stroll over the "boardwalk" and you don't have to deal with shuttle buses as you do with some of the outer reaches of Corona Park.