PDA

View Full Version : Shopping at USO: Anything else apart from Nike and official gear ?

MAXXply
08-30-2008, 07:25 PM
Apart from the Nike booth and official USO merchandise, what other retailers, stands or booths are selling cool gear at The Open ?
My girlfriend will be attending and I just wanted an idea of what else is there before I give her my shopping list. Any pics would be helpful. Thanks:)

nyc
08-30-2008, 09:55 PM
nothing you could get for A LOT less at TW.

Well, almost nothing. There is a Lacoste store and a Polo Ralph Lauren store, if you're into that kind off stuff.

Everyone sells at full MSRP, and there isn't any exclusive or special gear, which always is surprising to me as I thing it would be a great point in time to introduce new or exclusive gear.

2ndserve642
08-31-2008, 10:45 AM
theres a yonex and lotto store and head

rommil
08-31-2008, 10:52 AM
theres a yonex and lotto store and head

I go to the Yonex store every year when I go. I havent been there this year and I checked their on site map and I don't see a Yonex store listed.

rommil
08-31-2008, 10:53 AM
Apart from the Nike booth and official USO merchandise, what other retailers, stands or booths are selling cool gear at The Open ?
My girlfriend will be attending and I just wanted an idea of what else is there before I give her my shopping list. Any pics would be helpful. Thanks:)

Check it on usopen.org. Like somebody said, they sell full price even on items on sale on most online and retail stores.

cantstopme
09-01-2008, 06:53 PM
Actually, I have been at the open all week and the prices are the exact same as tennis warehouses'. They had exclusive limited edition Fed and Rafa shoes that sold out in two hours according to the nike guy. There are also a few Fed and Nadal specific t-shirts that I haven't seen anywhere else.

For those of you wanting exclusive player stuff....next year I would go to day one or two at the latest. It goes quick

Charlie_Boy
09-01-2008, 07:59 PM
People saying things there are overpriced don't know what they're talking about.

Same price as TW/other stores.

But when I went for qualis, there were some of the Nadal shirts/shorts that they stopped selling as he didn't wear them. I really regret not getting them now, lol.

2ndserve642
09-01-2008, 08:08 PM
I go to the Yonex store every year when I go. I havent been there this year and I checked their on site map and I don't see a Yonex store listed.

well i was there 3 days agoo and its right there

nyc
09-01-2008, 08:52 PM
People saying things there are overpriced don't know what they're talking about.

Same price as TW/other stores.

Not to make a big deal out of this, but Head strings were sold for $23, and for example the Yonex Supergrab was sold for $39 as opposed to $26.99 here at TW: http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageACYONEX-YSGRWBK.html

IF you stopped by the stores at the open, you would know.