PDA

View Full Version : Head Extreme Supercombi 2008

Delamix
08-31-2008, 08:13 PM
Does anyone have this bag? I'm looking to buy it but im wondering how well does it hold its shape, and if you have pics of how big the middle compartment is.

JW10S
08-31-2008, 08:36 PM
I have one--great bag. The middle compartment is actually split into 2 parts. The front compartment is the smaller, about 1/3 the length of the bag, but it is deeper, I keep my hats, strings, grips, towels, & wristbands there and have some room to spare. The back compartment, which covers the last 2/3s, is big enough to easily carry a pair of shoes, or a couple of changes of clothes, or a full track suit. I suppose you could cut out the nylon barrier that separates the 2 compartments and have 1 large one if you wanted. I have 5 racquets in each of the 2 racquet compartments and there is a smaller side compartment where I keep sunscreen, toiletries, first aid, phone, wallet, etc. Because the racquet compartments are on either side of the bag it holds it's shape very well. My bag has been to 3 continents since I've had it and it still looks great.