PDA

View Full Version : Best US Open Commercials

ttbrowne
09-02-2008, 06:26 AM
I love the Caveman thing where he's "beating Billie Jean King".

The Williams sisters/Manning brothers thing is kinda weird.

Shahar26
09-02-2008, 06:29 AM
Last year's were so much better, especially the McEnroe ones

hollywood9826
09-02-2008, 07:35 AM
I like the Double Stuff racing league commercial.

Remeber the original where it was just payton vs eli. they are talkin smack to each other then take one of the wafers off an oreo double stuff and just start lickin the thing. Very funny commercial. I hope they show another commercial of the Williams Sister vs the Manning brothers

Fedace
09-02-2008, 07:48 AM

The Williams sisters/Manning brothers thing is kinda weird.

You just succeded in picking out the 2 worst commercials. every time the williams/manning comes on, i change the channel. it is so bad, it makes me want to shoot all 4 of them. and what the heck is 2 man horsecart/stumpcart riding or whatever ??

Fedace
09-02-2008, 09:23 AM
On the other note: I DO love that American Express commercial with Martin Scorcecy and Tina Faye where tina thinks she is getting a big role from Marty. and they had to go to the Airport Lounge. I wonder if she would ever really get a big role from Martin ?

Nuke
09-02-2008, 09:34 AM
I'm kind of annoyed that she's supposed to be competing in a stadium match against the caveman and she's not even in tennis attire. Just some warm-up outfit. But the caveman's wood racquet was a nice touch.

abenguyen
09-02-2008, 11:05 AM
the sharapova one is kinda funny. all the people ask for a pic and shes like yea sure but then they take pictures of the dog...rofl

Shahar26
09-02-2008, 11:41 AM
the sharapova one is kinda funny. all the people ask for a pic and shes like yea sure but then they take pictures of the dog...rofl

Gets my vote....

Murray_Maniac
09-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Did any1 see the old one that they showed during the Wawrinka/Murray match where there were 2 John Mcenroes talking about agents? That one beats all the new ones.

Nuke
09-03-2008, 10:14 AM
The ING Bank commercial is very disturbing to me. This is the one where they show lots of different people going about their business, carrying a 3-D string of block numbers that represents their retirement savings. Everbody's got a seven-figure number! Man, I'm going to have to keep working till I drop if that's what it takes to retire.

vbranis
09-03-2008, 03:41 PM
The ING Bank commercial is very disturbing to me. This is the one where they show lots of different people going about their business, carrying a 3-D string of block numbers that represents their retirement savings. Everbody's got a seven-figure number! Man, I'm going to have to keep working till I drop if that's what it takes to retire.

I know, I was wondering about that, too. I mean, do you really need 2+ million dollars to retire?

Anyway, my favorite commercials are the AT&T ones where people complain about not having a signal. The best one is when a family is going to Spain, and they never get the call that some beaches are more "naked" than others. The boy is funny, he's like "Awesome!" before his mother covers his eyes. ROTFL.:lol:

S H O W S T O P P E R !
09-03-2008, 04:03 PM
other then take one of the wafers off an oreo double stuff and just start lickin the thing.

lol my little brother was watching that commercial and he was like : "daddy, what is manning doing to that cookie?" AHAHAHAHAHAHA!