PDA

View Full Version : Palin's Underage Daughter Boozin' It Up..Pics

ttbrowne
09-03-2008, 03:55 AM
Here are more less then wholesome pictures of Sarah Palin's daughter.

http://perezhilton.com/2008-09-02-what-did-her-mom-do-wrong

Moz
09-03-2008, 04:19 AM

Oh look, a teenager behaving like a teenager. What a mortifying tragedy. Maybe her mother should resign and go to "bad mother prison".

Ridiculous.

Serve em Up
09-03-2008, 05:34 AM
It's easy to understand. There's not much to do up there in the Great White North eh!

Gugafan_Redux
09-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Wait a second. Those aren't family values!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Runnnnnnn!

norcal
09-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Welcome to yesterday!

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=219019

Ignorant Genius
09-03-2008, 01:51 PM

I've never been to the perezhilton.com web site before. Not going to start now.

leonidas1982
09-03-2008, 03:12 PM
I am not voting for either candidate, but how is this relevant to the tough issues (primarily USSR) that face us today and beyond? Should Biden's daughter's cocaine use be discussed as well, I think not.

YULitle
09-03-2008, 04:16 PM
I am not voting for either candidate, but how is this relevant to the tough issues (primarily USSR) that face us today and beyond? Should Biden's daughter's cocaine use be discussed as well, I think not.

Is discussing not discussing something discussing it after all? I think so.

tennisdarren
09-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Is discussing not discussing something discussing it after all? I think so.

If you don't know I'm not telling you.

StealthGnome
09-03-2008, 04:50 PM
I hope she's not pregnant and drinking. That's would be just plain stupid.

rjkardo
09-04-2008, 10:26 AM

I am still trying to figure out what "tough issues (primarily USSR)" is referring to.
?

fridrix
09-04-2008, 05:29 PM
She probably is pregnant and drinking, Trig is probably her kid too. Sarah won't release the birth certificate. Add it up.

bad_call
09-04-2008, 05:44 PM

it's not relevant but the parties are throwing up a lot of trash media to influence the voters...particularly the GOP. still pathetic politics...

superstition
09-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Palin Attended 5 Colleges In 6 Years (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/04/palin-attended-5-colleges_n_124036.html)

A bit odd, eh?

djokster
09-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Palin Attended 5 Colleges In 6 Years (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/04/palin-attended-5-colleges_n_124036.html)

A bit odd, eh?
Actually 6.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-politics/20080904/CVN.Palin.Education/

superstition
09-04-2008, 08:55 PM
It's ironic that she "loved journalism" since she has refused to meet with the press, hasn't held a single press conference, and is basically hiding from all but her hometown selections according to NBC. She and McCain have also been trying to bully the press into not looking at her with anything other than rose-tinted spectacles.

maverick66
09-05-2008, 12:01 PM
It's ironic that she "loved journalism" since she has refused to meet with the press, hasn't held a single press conference, and is basically hiding from all but her hometown selections according to NBC. She and McCain have also been trying to bully the press into not looking at her with anything other than rose-tinted spectacles.

what do you expect. they want the media to show her as a bad person with no good qualities? big shocker that they only want to show her good side when shes running for national office.

also who cares what her daughter is doing. is she running for vice president? i thought only Palin was running. i was unaware that her family was also on the ticket. people need to get off there high horse and relize even rich politicans have problems in there life.

LafayetteHitter
09-05-2008, 12:22 PM
If this is the worst thing they can come up with against her for VP then she has it made. I mean, how the Democrats say anything at all considering their all holy religious godsend do gooder family man Edwards was banging a mistress? Not being able to control a 17year daughter is just the way it is. Not being able to control your own impulses is just simply pitiful. Anyone who thinks this couldn't happen to their 17 year old daughter is a complete idiot.

LafayetteHitter
09-05-2008, 12:24 PM
BTW, for the left wing lovers consider this. When Obama was "casually" using cocaine before he was married do you not think he was banging some coke *****s between bumps.

albino smurf
09-05-2008, 12:37 PM
I know I was.

35ft6
09-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Well, as long as she doesn't preach about family values. If she doesn't have a holier than thou attitude, this is a non-issue. Meanwhile, Chelsea Clinton continues to be a dream daughter. Oh the irony.

fridrix
09-05-2008, 05:09 PM
People really need to take casual sex seriously... the Bible says the two become one flesh. It is true in so many ways. :neutral:

AM28143
09-05-2008, 05:30 PM
She's hotter than her mom.

-Adam :)

Ignorant Genius
09-05-2008, 06:51 PM
I know I was.

Who hasn't?

Swissv2
09-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Palin's daughter probably got boozed up enough to get knocked up big time.

MLoutch
09-05-2008, 06:59 PM
FYI - those pic's on that website are NOT of Bristol - instead of taking the word (or whats posted on some A**wipes site) u might want to just compare all the other family pic's of Bristol on the web - it's not even close.

These threads are all crap and the holier than thou posts from a what looks like a bunch of mostly boys (god i hope not grown men???) who I am guessing have never gotten close to a woman (let alone touch one!) is getting pretty depressing.

adams_1
09-05-2008, 08:06 PM
She's hotter than her mom.

-Adam :)

Erm... QFT?

superstition
09-05-2008, 08:24 PM
what do you expect.
Someone who majored in journalism and who said she "loves journalism" to do a press conference, answer questions from the media, and stop hiding.

Oh, and she can also stop contradicting herself. (http://ccinsider.comedycentral.com/cc_insider/2008/09/jon-stewart-ann.html)

Ignorant Genius
09-05-2008, 08:34 PM
http://www.americans-working-together.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/obama_button.jpg

RanchDressing
09-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Oh look, a teenager behaving like a teenager. What a mortifying tragedy. Maybe her mother should resign and go to "bad mother prison".

Ridiculous.

Oh look pictures of vp candidate's daughter getting boozed up yet not receiving any punishment!
Wow goverment officials really are above the law!!!
edit:
Yeah! Way to go! now i know i can fail as a parent and still become leader of the richest country in the world!
Teens will be teens.
But the fact that she has no control of her own daughter is bad for us.
But how many teens you know have pictures of them drinking?

Deuce
09-06-2008, 12:20 AM
Not being able to control a 17year daughter is just the way it is.... Anyone who thinks this couldn't happen to their 17 year old daughter is a complete idiot.
You are more than implying that making an effort to be a good parent is a useless endeavor.

Besides, it's not a matter of "controlling" one's 17 year old daughter... it's a matter of raising her so that she need not be "controlled".

You should get out more.

Hot Sauce
09-06-2008, 12:22 AM
Her name is too close to Stalin.

Moz
09-06-2008, 02:43 AM
Oh look pictures of vp candidate's daughter getting boozed up yet not receiving any punishment!
Wow goverment officials really are above the law!!!
edit:
Yeah! Way to go! now i know i can fail as a parent and still become leader of the richest country in the world!
Teens will be teens.
But the fact that she has no control of her own daughter is bad for us.

You can't legally someone for a picture of them holding alcoholic drinks in their hand whether they are a president's daughter or a convicts.

So if any of your offspring drinks alcohol at that age you've failed as a parent?

Now she has no control over her daughter?

People who vote because of paparrazzi and not policies - fantastic.

Your post is suffering from a distinct lack of realism.

Deuce
09-06-2008, 02:53 AM
So if any of your offspring drinks alcohol at that age you've failed as a parent?

Now she has no control over her daughter?

People who vote because of paparrazzi and not policies - fantastic.

If the alcohol-laced photos are indeed of Palin's daughter, then yes, I'd say that proudly posing for drinking photos and getting pregnant at 17 years old reveals her to be out of control.

And, yes, she is that way as a result of parental deficiencies and defects.

mhstennis100
09-06-2008, 04:40 AM

A ton of my kids do. My school has tons of parties, so kids are getting hammered every weekend, some even on weekdays. And there's also a lot of drug use unfortunately.

fridrix
09-06-2008, 04:41 AM
If the alcohol-laced photos are indeed of Palin's daughter, then yes, I'd say that proudly posing for drinking photos and getting pregnant at 17 years old reveals her to be out of control.

^^^^^^ What he said... Plus she only just turned 17 right? Therefore it was sixteen when she proffered her intimate treasures to the lascivious redneck.

Not to mention the possibility of that other baby being hers. (Where's the birth certificate?)

superstition
09-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Yes she smoked pot. And yes she inhaled, she says. No, she does not support legalization.

She's an opponent of government financing of sex-education programs in Alaska. When she announced last week that her 17-year-old unwed daughter, Bristol, was five months pregnant

link (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080906/ap_on_el_pr/portrait_of_palin)

Moz
09-06-2008, 02:57 PM

The pictures of course don't depict the pregnancy so that's not what we are discussing here - and that is a totally different issue altogether.

"Alcohol laced photos" that show her holding one open bottle of beer and posing with other bottles may be a sign of juvenality but bad parenting is a bit of a stretch. The second one looks as though she's picked a bottle out of her parents spirits cabinet and posed with it. An assumption possibly, but so would assuming she's actually consuming any alcohol in any of the pics.

Even if she is, it's pretty typical of teenagers worldwide, although it looks a little more extreme in the USA because of their drinking laws. You can drink alcohol at 16 in a restaurant if with your parents in the UK. I just don't see the big deal.

superstition
09-06-2008, 03:56 PM
The pictures of course don't depict the pregnancy so that's not what we are discussing here - and that is a totally different issue altogether.
Unless she did drink while she was pregnant. Many times, people don't realize they're pregnant right away.

Moz
09-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Unless she did drink while she was pregnant. Many times, people don't realize they're pregnant right away.

Sure, agreed. As far as I'm concerned I'm referring to the pics as is.

JYD
09-06-2008, 04:21 PM
i'm 16 and i don't think i've ever seen another kid or friend my age drink. :roll:

Deuce
09-06-2008, 08:07 PM

"Alcohol laced photos" that show her holding one open bottle of beer and posing with other bottles may be a sign of juvenality but bad parenting is a bit of a stretch. The second one looks as though she's picked a bottle out of her parents spirits cabinet and posed with it. An assumption possibly, but so would assuming she's actually consuming any alcohol in any of the pics.

Even if she is, it's pretty typical of teenagers worldwide, although it looks a little more extreme in the USA because of their drinking laws. You can drink alcohol at 16 in a restaurant if with your parents in the UK. I just don't see the big deal.
I do see the big deal.
Call it whatever you want - desperate pleas for love, for attention, etc... This girl is out of control. And that is always directly related to the quality - or lack thereof - of the parenting.

I've got plenty of experience working with kids, and I tend to know about these things.

How old are you? Honestly.

superstition
09-06-2008, 08:09 PM
And that is always directly related to the quality - or lack thereof - of the parenting.
If the kid has a brain chemical imbalance, brain structure defect, or the like, this doesn't hold true. Serial killers, for instance, have dysfunctional frontal lobes. But, the combination of environment, heredity, and behavior can be a wacky one if the environment isn't managed the right way during adolescence.

Deuce
09-06-2008, 10:13 PM
If the kid has a brain chemical imbalance, brain structure defect, or the like, this doesn't hold true. Serial killers, for instance, have dysfunctional frontal lobes. But, the combination of environment, heredity, and behavior can be a wacky one if the environment isn't managed the right way during adolescence.
As your last sentence implies, it is up to the parents to adapt to the needs of their child, whatever they may be.
That is the job of parenting; it is the entire essence of parenting.

Simply put, not recognizing and adapting to your child's emotional/psychological/physical needs is to fail as a parent.
Regardless of how noble and/or pure the intentions of the parents may be, if they don't fulfill these responsibilities in a practical sense, they have failed as parents.

Those who are not ready to fulfill these responsibilities should not conceive children.

superstition
09-06-2008, 10:21 PM
As your last sentence implies, it is up to the parents to adapt to the needs of their child, whatever they may be.
And yet environment is one of three multiple influencing factors in the cognitive behavioral model. Psychology has found that, in adolescence, peers have a greater influence than parents in a variety of areas.

I am not discounting the importance of parenting, but you also can't blame parents for everything. Bill Cosby has tried that, and it fails. Parental environment matters, but so does the outward environment. One of the reasons there is a crime problem in the inner city in Cincinnati is because of lead poisoning from the demolition and sand blasting of old buildings. Lead causes impaired neurological development and behavioral problems in children.

Putting everything on parents is oversimplification to an extreme.

Deuce
09-06-2008, 10:35 PM
And yet environment is one of three multiple influencing factors in the cognitive behavioral model. Psychology has found that, in adolescence, peers have a greater influence than parents in a variety of areas.
Talk about an oversimplification!! Then again, it is so typical of the industry of psychology to focus only on the surface of things while pretending they are 'delving deep'.
The manner in which a child reacts and/or is influenced by his or her peers is a direct result of what the child has absorbed from his/her parents.
The child is a product of his/her parents. If a child is easily and negatively influenced, this can be traced to a need to belong which can be traced to a lack of self-esteem which can be traced to deficiencies in parenting.
1+1+1=3.

I am not discounting the importance of parenting, but you also can't blame parents for everything. Bill Cosby has tried that, and it fails. Parental environment matters, but so does the outward environment. One of the reasons there is a crime problem in the inner city in Cincinnati is because of lead poisoning from the demolition and sand blasting of old buildings. Lead causes impaired neurological development and behavioral problems in children.
No - failure of parents to properly deal with their children who are negatively affected by the lead poisoning is what leads to the crime problem.
Like it or not, parents are always the common denominator - in both positive and negative situations.

Putting everything on parents is oversimplification to an extreme.
Not at all.
As I said - it is the job of the parents to adapt to the needs of their child, whatever those needs may be.
That is the entire job definition of parent.

I'm not saying it's easy - but that is the job, and people should know that before deciding to have kids.
Far too many parents rely on hope rather than on Love and effort.

superstition
09-06-2008, 10:37 PM
The child is a product of his/her parents.
The Blank Slate has been refuted by numerous studies, including separated twin studies. Check out some of Steven Pinker's presentations.
No - failure of parents to deal with their children who are negatively affected by the lead poisoning is what leads to the crime problem.
Very funny.

Moz
09-06-2008, 10:38 PM
I do see the big deal.
Call it whatever you want - desperate pleas for love, for attention, etc... This girl is out of control. And that is always directly related to the quality - or lack thereof - of the parenting.

I've got plenty of experience working with kids, and I tend to know about these things.

How old are you? Honestly.

I am 35. You? Is it relevant?

Where have you lived during your lifetime?

superman1
09-06-2008, 11:41 PM

Ridiculous.

Yeesh, I hope most teenagers aren't out getting pregnant. Is this kid going to college or is she just planning on taking a cabinet spot in the White House? I bet people would have a favorable reaction to that, because she is real and from a true American family that people can relate to. Maybe she can work in the Department of Defense.

Moz
09-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Yeesh, I hope most teenagers aren't out getting pregnant. Is this kid going to college or is she just planning on taking a cabinet spot in the White House? I bet people would have a favorable reaction to that, because she is real and from a true American family that people can relate to. Maybe she can work in the Department of Defense.

My comments were directed to the drinking and not the pregnancy - as I've already stated more than once.

mucat
09-07-2008, 12:49 AM
i'm 16 and i don't think i've ever seen another kid or friend my age drink. :roll:

Hi!! School Chess Club President!! :)

Kidding aside, good for you and your friends!!

fridrix
09-07-2008, 08:23 AM

Are you in the US? Teen drinking is endemic here.

fridrix
09-07-2008, 08:24 AM

Maybe she can be an intern.

fridrix
09-07-2008, 08:26 AM
I do see the big deal.

Yay a voice of reason emerges from the wilderness.

MLoutch
09-07-2008, 10:39 AM
I do see the big deal.

The pictures are NOT of Bristol Palin!! Just llok over any of the dozens of pics of her all over the web and its plain to see.

This is getting so old - Perez Hilton is a slimy celebrity website -

This Thread should be dropped ASAP.

35ft6
09-07-2008, 07:59 PM
At least Clinton's kid never acted like this. Bush and Palin's kids, yeah, they're like a lot of kids I knew, getting drunk, being stupid. So by that standard, they should get a free pass. At least the Bush kids aren't coke heads yet or got a DUI or went AWOL like daddy, so it's a slight improvement.

onehandbh
09-08-2008, 01:41 AM
Preaching abstinence and integrating religion in school works great.
Just look at how docile all the Catholic girls are once they get out of the
house and graduate from high school...

maverick66
09-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Preaching abstinence and integrating religion in school works great.
Just look at how docile all the Catholic girls are once they get out of the
house and graduate from high school...

i loved those girls when i was in high school. they were so much fun. never knew where that night would go with them. to many times with flashing blue lights but we were kids and it was fun.

albino smurf
09-08-2008, 12:37 PM

No, but if they got knocked up and have to drop out of school then yes.

norcal
09-08-2008, 01:25 PM

fridrix
09-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Speaking of drinking and "driving," in NASCAR country people are talking about "Bristol Motor Speedway."

mhstennis100
09-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Are you in the US? Teen drinking is endemic here.

My friends and I don't drink or do drugs. Some acquaintances do, but not any of my close friends. Drinking, weed, and bars(some anti depression med I think) are the hot thing at my school. It's incredible how much people at my school drink and smoke, even during school.

drakulie
09-08-2008, 07:34 PM

Ridiculous.

agreed. She should have to stay one week with Drak! That will straighten out that terribly wicked mom :)

dave333
09-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Tons of people at my school drink, smoke, have special brownies, etc. I admit I have had a few drinks myself, but I control myself, as do my friends. None of us are knocking up girls or (friends that are girls) aren't getting knocked up either. Ironic thing is? Half of us are atheist/agnostic, the other half haven't gone to church for the last 3/4 of their lives and none of us have parents that are deeply religious (liberal area). Our school does not accept funds for abstinence only education, and teaches sexuality all out (absolutely hilarious at times, one teach bought gr a pe flavored condoms once).

drakulie
09-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Meanwhile, Chelsea Clinton continues to be a dream daughter. Oh the irony.

If you call being a total hypocrite to millions of people, excusing her fathers behavior such as infedility, sexual battery on several women, etc, a "dream daughter">>> then yes.

heycal
09-08-2008, 09:06 PM
I am 35. You? Is it relevant?

Where have you lived during your lifetime?

Judging by Deuce's naive and simplistic view of the world ("parents are to blame for everything!) I'm guessing he's never lived anywhere outside of Canada.

Her name is too close to Stalin.

Take that, Barack Hussein Osama!

^^^^^^ What he said... Plus she only just turned 17 right? Therefore it was sixteen when she proffered her intimate treasures to the lascivious redneck.

Nice line! Not sure I've heard that one before. Were you the guy who also offered up the gem "defiled"? If so, you are now 2 for 2 in my book. Keep it up.

Deuce
09-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Judging by Deuce's naive and simplistic view of the world, and (parents are to blame for everything!) I'm guessing he's never lived anywhere outside of Canada.
You have once again decided to cowardly follow me around the message board and make yellow, cheap shot comments.
How utterly pathetic - if not at all surprising.

Judging by your perpetual obsession with me, I also live inside your head (surrounded by empty rooms).

heycal
09-08-2008, 09:46 PM
You have once again decided to cowardly follow me around the message board and make yellow, cheap shot comments.
How utterly pathetic - if not at all surprising.

Judging by your perpetual obsession with me, I also live inside your head (surrounded by empty rooms).

The only one obsessed with you is you. But if you make stupid comments, expect others here to call you on them.

And how is it a "cheap" and "yellow" shot to surmise that you have only lived in Canada based on your ignorant posts? It's a factual issue that is either true or not.

HappyAndFriendlyAlways
09-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Clearly, Sarah has not grown to be Service-to-Other, nor is she a hardened Service-to-Self. She is quite young, and clearly struggling. Her daughter's pregnancy can be consider a type of karma, as Sarah and this daughter fought over many issues and the teen wanted to embarrass momma. Teenage pregnancy is often a rebellion against parental refusal to acknowledge the teen's sexuality. Certainly, Sarah is in denial, with her insistance that abstinence works with teens. Statistics say otherwise. Sarah's religious rigidity, a sign that she is a young soul and very insecure, ensured that she would not abort her fifth child, though the doctor was encouraging this and talked her into a test for Downs Syndrom. This shows that Sarah is not all that rigid, and would have allowed herself an out, potentially. However, she was rigid with her daughter, and the daughter got her back. We have explained that Karma, as punishment for a past life, is not what it is supposed. The Birthing Guides instead select for each incarnation a setting which will help the young soul address their lesson, whatever that might happen to be.

heycal
09-09-2008, 12:03 AM
Clearly, Sarah has not grown to be Service-to-Other, nor is she a hardened Service-to-Self. She is quite young, and clearly struggling. Her daughter's pregnancy can be consider a type of karma, as Sarah and this daughter fought over many issues and the teen wanted to embarrass momma. Teenage pregnancy is often a rebellion against parental refusal to acknowledge the teen's sexuality. Certainly, Sarah is in denial, with her insistance that abstinence works with teens. Statistics say otherwise. Sarah's religious rigidity, a sign that she is a young soul and very insecure, ensured that she would not abort her fifth child, though the doctor was encouraging this and talked her into a test for Downs Syndrom. This shows that Sarah is not all that rigid, and would have allowed herself an out, potentially. However, she was rigid with her daughter, and the daughter got her back. We have explained that Karma, as punishment for a past life, is not what it is supposed. The Birthing Guides instead select for each incarnation a setting which will help the young soul address their lesson, whatever that might happen to be.

Exactly what I was thinking.

35ft6
09-09-2008, 11:29 AM
i'm 16 and i don't think i've ever seen another kid or friend my age drink. :roll:You need some new friends.

Okay, that was horrible. Fine, just continue on being a good son.

dt101
09-14-2008, 11:37 PM
She probably is pregnant and drinking, Trig is probably her kid too. Sarah won't release the birth certificate. Add it up.

Doesn't that kid Trig have Down Syndrome? That only happens when you give birth after 35 years old. The chances of a teenager giving birth to a child with Down Syndrome is slim to none.