PDA

View Full Version : Gamma 5003 Stringing Machine for sale

Berickson
02-02-2005, 06:52 AM
This stringing machine was used for 2 years while my daughter was playing tennis at college. I have the original reciept and it's in the box that it was shipped in. Asking $750. 6 point mounting system, diamond coated string clamps, manual string tension winder, 360 turntable, still under warranty. Tools and stringing video included. I'm in the Atlanta, GA area so if you are looking for a great stringing machine contact me at barber8197@bellsouth.net. I've strung rackets on a lot of different machines and this one is very fast! If you have a son or daughter that break a lot of strings, this machine pays for itself the first year!

Koz
02-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Don't mean to crash your thread, but they're 799 brand new. A machine that was used for 2 years wouldn't typically sell for only $50 less than new.

houstonace
02-08-2005, 03:06 PM
Even if he asked $1000. for the machine,....So What?
That's his business. I would suggest unless you're intersted in
buying or have questions about the item for sale, don't bother
replying to the ad especially on the thread itself. Don't go f------
around with other sellers ads.

Bama'sBest
02-10-2005, 02:45 PM
Ace,

I think Coz is just letting the guy know that the asking price is a bit high compared to new--feedback I'd appreciate if I were the seller and seriously wanted to get rid of something. Moreover, he did it rather tactfully and came across to me as sincere in wanting to provide info and not be an @ss. But you're certainly right, Berickson can ask $1000 if he wants.

houstonace
02-11-2005, 04:53 PM
Bamma,
Point well taken. Sorry for the rant, but may be a private
message to the seller would be more helpful. Peace!

Koz
02-11-2005, 05:30 PM
Thanks Bama'sBest. I didn't mean anything malicious by my response. Just letting the seller know that if he wants to sell it, he'll have to rethink the asking price, because honestly, I can't think of a single person who'd buy a 2 year old machine when they could buy a brand new one for $50 more. If you disagree so strongly, put your money where your mouth is and buy it for the posted asking price :shrug: