PDA

View Full Version : Not enough air circulating? ( Shoe/Foot)

iAsian
09-03-2008, 03:34 PM
Well I'm not to sure if this is the right place to post this but it seems it'll fit here best.
So my problem is that...
After a while of walking nonstop for about 30 minutes to an hour or even after a day of school my feet get very sweaty and like my shoes start to heat up and same goes for my feet
I'm wondering is this because there's not enough circulation going through the shoe and around my foot? And the place that sweats the most is the bottom of my foot and then my socks get smelly because of the smell of sweat + foot which just makes it worse.
The current shoes I wear to go to places are Pumas and Converses
and if you're looking specifically what kind of shoe I wear
Converses Chucks Hi Tops
and for the Pumas I'm not quite sure which they are
But any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
iAsian

P.S.
Sorry if wrong forums Mods please move if wrong place to post

RanchDressing
09-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Well I'm not to sure if this is the right place to post this but it seems it'll fit here best.
So my problem is that...
After a while of walking nonstop for about 30 minutes to an hour or even after a day of school my feet get very sweaty and like my shoes start to heat up and same goes for my feet
I'm wondering is this because there's not enough circulation going through the shoe and around my foot? And the place that sweats the most is the bottom of my foot and then my socks get smelly because of the smell of sweat + foot which just makes it worse.
The current shoes I wear to go to places are Pumas and Converses
and if you're looking specifically what kind of shoe I wear
Converses Chucks Hi Tops
and for the Pumas I'm not quite sure which they are
But any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
iAsian

P.S.
Sorry if wrong forums Mods please move if wrong place to post

Converse are actually very very bad for your posture and spine ect....

your better off wearing old tennis shoes. Or get some nice nike tennis shoes. Look dope and are comfortable.

Avoid wearing shoes with dark soles.
Light soles will heat up less, and look for holes ect for airflow.
Nike has this stuff very very well thought out. My nike airflow somthing rather have a mesh and holes in the leather like firm material and do a good job of keeping my feet dry.

iAsian
09-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Converse are actually very very bad for your posture and spine ect....

your better off wearing old tennis shoes. Or get some nice nike tennis shoes. Look dope and are comfortable.

Avoid wearing shoes with dark soles.
Light soles will heat up less, and look for holes ect for airflow.
Nike has this stuff very very well thought out. My nike airflow somthing rather have a mesh and holes in the leather like firm material and do a good job of keeping my feet dry.

Oh I see
Well my converses are just worn to look casual
I prefer my Pumas for Tennis
But I'll consider getting some Nikes for the air circulation since I get so tired of having sweaty heated up feet after a tennis game as well ( It's horrible after a Tennis game )
Once I save enough money and get one I'll see how they go
Thanks for the suggestion

RanchDressing
09-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Oh I see
Well my converses are just worn to look casual
I prefer my Pumas for Tennis
But I'll consider getting some Nikes for the air circulation since I get so tired of having sweaty heated up feet after a tennis game as well ( It's horrible after a Tennis game )
Once I save enough money and get one I'll see how they go
Thanks for the suggestion

Yeah they arent cheap but ive had mine for at least a month and use them at least 5-6 hours a week and they look brand spankin new (cept from my toe drag scuffs) i can tell they will last a long long time.

It is well worth it, and you will play better (run faster ect)