PDA

View Full Version : GRANVILLE....We Have Interest !!!

TripleB
02-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Granville...It seems that there are some tennis players here (other than myself) that would like to see you carry the LaserFibre Kryptonite string if at all possible:

Baseline: I'd like to try the Kryptonite also. I'd buy 4-6 sets of it to see how it works. TW, I've had a note on my desk for about 2 months to buy some of the Kryptonite as soon as you get it. If you do, I'll buy 4-6 sets right away. Please let us know if you do. Thanks!!

RagnaROK: Heck yea. id buy like 4-5 packs as soon as they start selling it!

Vince: id be glad to buy a set or 2 of Kryptonite. TW please get some orders on these strings!!

moosryan: i'd most def buy some

Finchy: it also depends on how it plays. i've heard that it is like lux ALU but better on the arm and better tension maintenence. if this is the case, then bring it in! i too would buy one or two sets of kryptonite.

William Bedford: I'd buy some...I am considering a purchase of some from the UK. This could be your business TW...........

Richie Rich: i'd buy a few sets or a reel if tw brought it in and priced it competitively.

DANMAN: I just bought two reels from the UK--how miserable it was trying to make that deal. Bring it in so I can continue to buy from my favorite tennis store--TW.

WE WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD START CARRYING THIS STRING IF ANY WAY POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU.

TripleB

TW Staff
02-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the post, Benjamin. I forwarded this on to Granville yesterday.

Chris, TW.

TripleB
02-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Thanks Chris....I appreciate your help with this.

TripleB

0.2RatedPlayer
02-15-2005, 04:51 PM
i would like to purchase this string as well

RoddickRulez
02-15-2005, 05:00 PM
i also would

ShooterMcMarco
02-15-2005, 09:59 PM
i am interested in this string, and would buy a set in a heartbeat if it were available here.