PDA

View Full Version : the funniest prank ever

nadal&roddickfan
09-04-2008, 06:06 PM
I believe I've just seen the funniest prank of my life, LOL.:) In the cafeteria, when a bunch of freshmen lined up for lunch, a junior comes and says " excuse me, this line is reserved for sophmores and juniors only," and all the freshman move over, LOL. I find that to be the funniest thing ever.

nCode747
09-04-2008, 06:28 PM
dosent seem that funny. i guess its one of those you got to be there pranks

punch
09-04-2008, 06:34 PM
not really a prank or that funny imo, but i'm sure it was funny in real life

TokyopunK
09-04-2008, 06:42 PM
That's not even a prank.....

Shaolin
09-04-2008, 06:51 PM
What kind of dumb kids do you have at your school?? At my high school that junior would have been laughed at and told to f**k off.

Steve Huff
09-04-2008, 08:32 PM
I think the best one I've ever done was this:

I found people that lived in a certain area near where I lived. I called and said, "Hi, this is Mike at your neighborhood KFC. Your name has been selected to receive our 'Neighborhood Party Pack', and if you can get here within the next hour, this is what you've won". We listed off a bunch of stuff that they won.

Then, we called KFC, gave them the name of the person we had just called and ordered all the stuff we had just told them they won. Then, we rode our bikes up to KFC and watched the woman and the manager get into a yelling match. Of course, this was before Caller ID.

Ignorant Genius
09-04-2008, 08:37 PM
I think the best one I've ever done was this:

I found people that lived in a certain area near where I lived. I called and said, "Hi, this is Mike at your neighborhood KFC. Your name has been selected to receive our 'Neighborhood Party Pack', and if you can get here within the next hour, this is what you've won". We listed off a bunch of stuff that they won.

Then, we called KFC, gave them the name of the person we had just called and ordered all the stuff we had just told them they won. Then, we rode our bikes up to KFC and watched the woman and the manager get into a yelling match. Of course, this was before Caller ID.

Phone pranks rule.