PDA

View Full Version : Dysfunctional armpits...no smell 1 side

mista-k
09-08-2008, 05:40 AM
my friend claims to have forgotten to put deoderant 1 hot summer day. sweating on both arms he has this nasty habit of swiping each side with his hands to smell it. turns out his left side is wet n sweaty BUT no smell...while the other side is wet n sweaty n sweet smelling (at least he claims >safe to say stinky)

is this weird or normal? should he see a doctor?

Jonny S&V
09-08-2008, 05:41 AM
my friend claims to have forgotten to put deoderant 1 hot summer day. sweating on both arms he has this nasty habit of swiping each side with his hands to smell it. turns out his left side is wet n sweaty BUT no smell...while the other side is wet n sweaty n sweet smelling (at least he claims >safe to say stinky)

is this weird or normal? should he see a doctor?

Maybe you should post this in a different forum, like maybe an armpit forum?

mista-k
09-08-2008, 05:42 AM
but he plays tennis...and it is somewhat a health issue

malakas
09-08-2008, 05:46 AM
This was too much information.I'm out of this thread.Fast.

circusmouse
09-08-2008, 10:02 AM
I've also noticed that one of my pits gets much smellier than the other. My ex-gf confirmed this. She liked the smellier pit, though. Biology and pheromones are strange.

heartman
09-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Does he really like Mary Catherine?

bumfluff
09-08-2008, 12:37 PM
BO is caused by bacteria on your body mixing with your sweat. Maybe he cleans his left side better.

Klatu Verata Necktie
09-08-2008, 12:47 PM
That's considered a superpower in some circles.

princemidplus
10-06-2008, 01:15 PM
BO is caused by bacteria on your body mixing with your sweat. Maybe he cleans his left side better.

most likely you hit the nail on the head - or the smell in the armpit!

if he is right handed then he is most likely washing his left armpit better as he has more control when using his right arm. just like right handed people tend to wash their left hands better and vice versa. hopefully medical professionals wash both their hands equally and well at that!:shock:

dman72
10-07-2008, 06:26 AM
My right pit will wreak after working out, my left has almost no smell. Confirmed by my wife. :)

ttbrowne
10-07-2008, 06:44 AM
Wow! This is almost right up my alley...er, ah armpit.
I have one smelly and one clean armpit too.
No matter how much I scrub & soap, It goes stink on me. I wish someone would get to the bottom of this. It's driving me crazy!
BTW, It's not my hitting arm.

tennisdad65
10-09-2008, 03:22 PM
maybe only his left nostril has a good sense of smell :)