PDA

View Full Version : Lower Back Pain

Aerazon
09-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Hi, I'm a 17 year-old right-handed player. I have a pain/tingling in my lower right back, when I twist to the left a lot. I can feel it the most when sitting down, crossing my right leg over my left, and twisting to the left. This problem began a long time ago, when I hit an off balance two-handed backhand, though it was very very minor before. It has come back and is really bugging me. I read about some other threads and saw stuff about herniated disks. Is it likely I face the same problem? What exercises can I do to heal it?

0range
09-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Most likely you hurt a muscle. I had the same lowerback problem (injury from skateboarding), it was more serious though, had to see a physio several times to heal it.

See a physio; otherwise injured muscle get re-injured easily and it'll get tighter and tighter overtime when scar tissues are formed.

princemidplus
10-06-2008, 01:03 PM
Hi, I'm a 17 year-old right-handed player. I have a pain/tingling in my lower right back, when I twist to the left a lot. I can feel it the most when sitting down, crossing my right leg over my left, and twisting to the left. This problem began a long time ago, when I hit an off balance two-handed backhand, though it was very very minor before. It has come back and is really bugging me. I read about some other threads and saw stuff about herniated disks. Is it likely I face the same problem? What exercises can I do to heal it?

how are you doing? have you sorted it out yet. if it is a muscle it should have loosened by now if you kept active. let me know if you still struggling