PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Problems

Kenny022593
09-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Yes its a funny thing but it happens to all of us at one point or the other right?

Ok well for the past few days ive been having stomach problems such as my stomach is hurting and a huge build up of gas when im not eatting gasey foods. It could possibly be constipation because when i try to go you know i cant but i dont know. Does anyone know what can help this? Should i just go pop the exlax i have?

10sfreak
09-13-2008, 07:51 PM
^^^Don't know anything to help you, but I do thank you so much for sharing with us!:-)

Kenny022593
09-14-2008, 09:58 AM
haha your welcome =D

fluffy Beaver
09-14-2008, 10:36 AM
Well it doesn't only have to be greasy foods that give you stomach problems.

How bout a list of what you've been eating and you'll remember something that may have been bad for you.

Sup2Dresq
09-14-2008, 10:51 AM
Be careful its not a upper hiatal stomach hernia.. gas reflux can make you feel like you do.. but an hiatal is uncomfortable. restricts where your stomach meets your esophagus and causes acid build up.

Go get it checked out. Some peeps eventually get surgery to help.

Hope you feel better...

sup

maverick66
09-14-2008, 11:05 AM
Yes its a funny thing but it happens to all of us at one point or the other right?

Ok well for the past few days ive been having stomach problems such as my stomach is hurting and a huge build up of gas when im not eatting gasey foods. It could possibly be constipation because when i try to go you know i cant but i dont know. Does anyone know what can help this? Should i just go pop the exlax i have?

go to the doctor. its that simple.

alcap26
09-14-2008, 11:22 AM
If your bound up try some Miralax. It is the easiest working laxative on the market. No cramping or the "leaving the claw marks on the bowl because I am afraid I am going to blow off" moments.

Kenny022593
09-14-2008, 06:09 PM
thanks for the help guys but i think i found part of the problem i think it is all the soda ive been drinking thats been upsetting my stomach because ive been drinking like a 12 pack a day