PDA

View Full Version : New Head Radical Bags....

jcstennis
09-14-2008, 03:41 PM
Looking at the new "Pro" bag... anyone have this or the SuperCombi?

What is the construction and quality like?

Thanks. :)

zidane339
09-14-2008, 04:19 PM
I had the supercombi. It was sorta smallish for a nine pack, but had nice little compartments to sort stuff.

The quality of the material, although durable enough, was nothing on the level of babolat or wilson bags. The white got dirty very easily and the backpack hooks were cheaply made.

jcstennis
09-15-2008, 03:21 PM
yeah, i had a Babolat Aero 12 pack and that thing was a tank, but also as heavy as one... got to be too much lumbering it around and i'm not a small guy!

My latest bag, Becker Combi, is nice, well constructed and light... but i need more compartments and room for stuff... plus i like the "feet" on the bottom of the Radical Pro bag.

game set match 46 TIMES!!
09-19-2008, 03:27 PM
my friend has the new one he says theres not much of a driffence he says he likes the look of the new one (i agree) but he says whichever one you like more in looks you should get he says that he feels the new 1 has just barly any more space though .

FlogSinnet
09-30-2008, 08:03 PM
I just bought a brand new Boris beck combi 6 bag. It looks very nice and built is quite solid but i don't like the quick grab handle as it looks small, weak and cheap in comparison to other babolat style bags. I am thinking of buying an extra 12 aero pro bag as i think its built is solid but don't know what am i going to use it for ...hihii plus i already has a becker bag. I guess just for the like of it.
Cheers all and might you enjoy your tennis.