PDA

View Full Version : Tretorn Pro Lite pressureless tennis balls

firstblud
09-17-2008, 09:05 PM
can anyone tell me what the difference is between these and the tretorn micro x balls?

anyone have experience with these?

Mazilla2219
10-12-2008, 03:39 PM
the lite doesn't have the micro beads while the micro-x do

volusiano
10-12-2008, 09:24 PM
By the way, I cut open a MicroX Tretorn ball because it started to crack up already. The microbeads look a lot more like white powder. If you didn't know better, you'd think it's just white powder.

ClubHoUno
10-13-2008, 12:42 PM
can anyone tell me what the difference is between these and the tretorn micro x balls?

anyone have experience with these?

The Tretorn Micro X are clearly superior. It's still is a heavy ball and will give some people Tennis Elbow, but Micro X from Tretorn is the best pressureless tennis balls ever made bar none. No ball comes even close.

I always carry 6 Micro X in my tennis bag for when I practice at the wall and when playing in windy conditions. The Micro X is a great wind ball because it's so heavy.

Tennisplaya10
04-20-2009, 08:51 AM
how long do the pro lites last?
and are they better than the micro x because they are lighter?

mtommer
04-20-2009, 01:20 PM
By the way, I cut open a MicroX Tretorn ball because it started to crack up already. The microbeads look a lot more like white powder. If you didn't know better, you'd think it's just white powder.

They are that small to fill in the air. You should look at them under a microscope. I think that would be kind of neat to do.