PDA

View Full Version : wide feet

thebigidiot
02-04-2005, 07:54 PM
what shoes are wide? my feet are a little bit wide and im flat footed.

Marius_Hancu
02-04-2005, 07:58 PM
make your homework and search the site before posting

Search with
wide feet
or
wide shoes
Search Titles Only
give several previous threads.

But Wilson and New Balance are the best, as far as I know.
New Balance has the wides calibrated in width sizes.

TheRed
02-04-2005, 08:32 PM
I have ulta flat 2E fee. kswiss ultrascendors are good for wide feet. New Balance are good as well b/c they have different widths. These days, it's hard to say one brand is wider than the next. Nike used to be very narrow, but they've fixed that and now, I'm wearing the breathe free 2's. In fact, the resolves were too wide for me. I have to admit though, the kswiss are the best shoes I've ever worn. I didn't buy them just b/c I'm not crazy about their looks.

gmlasam
02-04-2005, 09:11 PM
If you have wide feet, look into New Balance line of shoes. I think they are the only company that offers different width size all the way up to 5E.

sinoslav
02-05-2005, 08:58 AM
My feet are a bit wide and I'm flat-footed too. My favorite shoes so far are the Nike Breathe Free II's. I don't like most Nikes and usually I find them a bit narrow, but the BFIIs are the perfect width, fit like a glove, and work with my flat feet too. You might want to give them a try.

Nadal_Rulz
02-12-2005, 05:51 PM
yep, i am the same way and love the bfIIs. much more than my, supposed to be wide bIIIs

bartman
02-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Go to shoe search on TW and it lists wide shoes. Duh!!!!

Nadal_Rulz
02-13-2005, 05:05 AM
those are just shoes that come in widths. maybe he wants a slightly wider shoe that is manufactured as a regular width. DUH!!!!