PDA

View Full Version : overgrip for a head handle?

ronalditop
09-19-2008, 05:37 PM
ive use wilson pro and gamma supreme OGs. while PRO was easy to put on, the supreme one was extremely difficult to fit, i had to pull it hard. but pro og dont last long, so i was wondering if the supergrap was easy to put as the pro, cause from what ive see here it last longer than the pro.

meowmix
09-19-2008, 06:02 PM
They're all equally as easy to put on... You just have to stretch some a little more than others

ultima972
09-19-2008, 06:18 PM
I use 1 and 1/4 strips for HEAD.

bayoozen33
09-20-2008, 07:34 PM
Yonex and Wilson Pro are easy to put on and I agree that Gamma is a pain. I just gripped two of my rackets to compare the Yonex to Wilson. The Wilson is obviously more tacky and the Yonex is more thick. The Yonex may last longer and maybe have a little more absorption but I liked the feel of the Wilson much more. I feel like the racket could slide or turn in my hand more when striking the ball with the Yonex than the Wilson. Wilson just gives me more confidence in my grip on the racket.

orangettecoleman
09-20-2008, 07:54 PM
i don't know how long your handle is but i use a LM radical and the supreme overgrip fits perfectly without any stretching. maybe you are overlapping it too much or something. anyway if you like the feel of the supreme the prince microzorb feels similar and is longer.

ronalditop
09-20-2008, 08:41 PM
i don't know how long your handle is but i use a LM radical and the supreme overgrip fits perfectly without any stretching. maybe you are overlapping it too much or something. anyway if you like the feel of the supreme the prince microzorb feels similar and is longer.

i do exactly the opossite, i barely overlap, but i have to pull it so hard it makes the grip wrinkle, specially in the beginning. i guess i go for wilson pro cause i need a grip not to thick, and supergrap is thicker than pro.