PDA

View Full Version : my review of the lobster elite 3.

game set match 46 TIMES!!
09-19-2008, 05:38 PM
hi i just got the lobster elite 3 a couple months ago and i am loving it.

feeding ground strokes.

i found this machine great for practicing forehands and backhands.i have improved my backhand very well and also my forehand.it dosent always feed in the same spot which is kinda good and also it a a mode that plays like a player which helps alot!also it can go forehand backhand which helps your footwork alot.what i use is 60mph and 1+ spin. so ground strokes 10/10.

volleys and overheads.

ok the volleys was prety good i had 1 problem with volleys and it was that sometimes it would lob it a lil when it was going forehand to backhand volley.also i used to get passed really easy i mean a baby could hit a passing shot off of me (i would always miss) now i like never lose points at the net people call my the net beast.i found that also its very good for practicing your angle at the net i can place the ball anywhere now. so vollys are great for this rate 9/10. overheads now this wasent the best i found that sometimes it would go way out or way to low but this can help your alot when you have to move for the overheads.now i can get most lobs but i always let them bounce when there deep =). so overheads 8 1/2 /10.

overall 9 1/2 /10

volusiano
09-20-2008, 04:52 AM
Have you tried out its triple oscillation feature? Is it close to simulating true match play like they advertise it to be?

game set match 46 TIMES!!
09-20-2008, 08:05 AM
Have you tried out its triple oscillation feature? Is it close to simulating true match play like they advertise it to be?

yeah thats great thats under the player thing sorry but it hits it into the net sometimes =/