PDA

View Full Version : luxilons

charlievt9
09-19-2008, 07:08 PM
Hey guys I played with Luxilon ALU Rough once and I liked the power and spin I got out of them. I dont want to buy those cuz they're too expensive, so I was checking out the Luxilons and i saw Luxilon Monot Super Poly 16L, Have any of you guys tried it ?

Do all the Luxilon strings have somewhat the same specs?

supertrex
09-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Gamma Syn gut. please scan the forum threads also. theres been a lot of reviews been done already.

b0oMeR
09-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Hey guys I played with Luxilon ALU Rough once and I liked the power and spin I got out of them. I dont want to buy those cuz they're too expensive, so I was checking out the Luxilons and i saw Luxilon Monot Super Poly 16L, Have any of you guys tried it ?

Do all the Luxilon strings have somewhat the same specs?

I find most of the Luxilon polys to have the same playability. However the ALU power and the rough last much much longer than their cheaper alternatives.

Its definately worth it to spend extra for the ALU rough if you like it because they're polys and they will last a while assuming your not like me and cut the string 2 weeks in.

tennisfreak15347
09-19-2008, 08:32 PM
Gamma Syn gut. please scan the forum threads also. theres been a lot of reviews been done already.

what does your post have to do with luxilon strings? the OP was asking whether all luxilon strings have the same specs. Also, to answer your question, no. A lot of people call Signum Pro Poly Plasma the "poor man's luxilon," as people who cannot afford luxilon settle for Signum pro poly plasma. It's a really good co-poly that's the next thing to luxilon.