PDA

View Full Version : NonTacky, NonTextured, SandFeel, Black Overgrips

kevlar
09-19-2008, 09:54 PM
Seems like Wilson H2Overgip is discontinued, so I am looking for its replacement. What I want is a grip that is non-tacky, non-textured, preferably has that sand-feel of H2Overgrip, and is black. I found Prince No Sweat (but it is textured), Dunlop Hydramax (but it only comes in gray color), Babolat Pro Team (but it has no sand feel), and I saw someone posted a Tecnifibre Pro Level (but not sure whether it has black color because TW does not sell it). Are there other choices out there that I am not aware of? Thanks for your suggestions.

tsongaali
09-19-2008, 10:36 PM
Maybe Wilson pro soft black? But that might be a stretch.:neutral:

kevlar
09-20-2008, 11:07 AM
That is not a stretch. I had overlooked that, and will give it a try along with other possible candidates. Thanks!

jim e
09-21-2008, 08:14 AM
Seems like Wilson H2Overgip is discontinued, so I am looking for its replacement. What I want is a grip that is non-tacky, non-textured, preferably has that sand-feel of H2Overgrip, and is black. I found Prince No Sweat (but it is textured), Dunlop Hydramax (but it only comes in gray color), Babolat Pro Team (but it has no sand feel), and I saw someone posted a Tecnifibre Pro Level (but not sure whether it has black color because TW does not sell it). Are there other choices out there that I am not aware of? Thanks for your suggestions.

I just purchased (2 weeks ago),3 packs of 3, of the Wilson H2Overgrips at Dicks, it was the last 3 packs they had at the local store. I did not know they were discontinued, as it is my favorite.I will have to look at other stores here for the remaining ones that may still be out there.Thanks for letting me know.

kevlar
09-21-2008, 12:50 PM
The Doctor at Los Angeles still sells it, but available in gray color only; if that is a color you like, you may want to stock up some..

babolatchaznike
10-18-2008, 05:29 PM
you could use the opposite side of a black grip.

kevlar
10-19-2008, 06:38 AM
you could use the opposite side of a black grip.

That's creative! But thanks, I have settled with Tsongaali's suggestion

tsongaali
10-19-2008, 11:00 AM
Yes! I win yet again!:):):):)

kevlar
10-19-2008, 01:34 PM
Yes! I win yet again!:):):):)

Yes! Dedicate a song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne6aewzPFhc) to you in celebration of your yet another victory