PDA

View Full Version : Bow Delay - Again


SunDog
02-05-2005, 08:45 PM
I ordered some Bow Gut - Order #1121160.

I ordered both 17g and 16L. The 16L is now delayed until 3/22.

First of all - what is the deal - and why the two different dates for the different gagues.

Second of all, what are my options?

I would like to ensure that I get the gut at the price that I ordered back in early Jan. - but I am running out of string and the season is about to begin.

Perhaps you can ship the balance of my order with some BDE added - then send the Bow when it comes in?

Let me know.

TW Staff
02-07-2005, 10:46 AM
We will honor the price of the Bow Brand gut when you ordered it.
If you would like to alter your order in anyway to expedite the shipping of part of the order, please give us a call. 1.800.883.6647.

We have no control over delays and update our system to reflect current ETA dates as soon as we get word from the manufacturer.

Chris, TW.