PDA

View Full Version : Help with Strings...

inspired_tennis
09-24-2008, 03:43 PM
Hello all,

So i posted a thread a little while ago wanting to know the differences b/t the KBlade 98 and the PDR+, I think i'm going to go ahead and switch over to Babolat and try out the PDR+. The only reason i'm going with the plus version is because my current racquet is 27.5".

My question has to do with stringing. I don't know much about stringing at all. What do you guys suggest i should go with? I heard Head FXP was good. Any suggestions will help. I plan on picking up my (2), maybe 3 PDR+ tomorrow.

Thanks,

DL

tailofdog
09-24-2008, 06:47 PM
Try KLIP EXCELLARATOR or WILSON NXT
You will enjoy either one.
From there you can experiment

inspired_tennis
09-25-2008, 01:41 AM
Thanks buddy... I'll look into those you named. I'm assuming you prefer those over the Head i mentioned, since you didn't comment on the the FXP by Head?

Matty G
09-25-2008, 03:01 AM
I realy sugest head rip control 16. Its comfortable , low powerd and the most durable multi out there. It would go very well with the pdr+ . I sugest you string one with rip control and the other one with a poly hybrid. I would sugest you go for lux. original and rip control. You could also just try prince syn.gut original. The tensions i would recomend would be 59 for the full rip contol and full psgo and 56 for the lux. and 59 for the rip control in the hybrid

Valjean
09-25-2008, 04:08 AM
What have you been using, and what do you want from a string? Will you order it in or go with what the local store has on hand? What do they have in, if so?