PDA

View Full Version : Pro Supex strings...

nadal&roddickfan
09-25-2008, 12:52 PM
my email is darkload153@yahoo.com

can anyone tell me where I find a good, reliable retailer for pro supex strings like Maxim Touch and Big Ace? seems TW doesnt stock these.

JSE
09-25-2008, 01:07 PM
S.T.R.I.N.G.S.... D.E.P.O.T..... P.L.U.S.

Take out all the .'s and add .com at the end. Very good dealer and fast shipping. Plus you get some freebies from them every now and then.

There is also Tennis..........Express.com here in Houston that has mail order and they also carry ProSupex. Again, take out the .'s

game set match 46 TIMES!!
09-25-2008, 01:09 PM
also m i d w e s t s p o r t s dot com has big ace but so does s t r i ng d e p o t p l u s and there have maxim touch at d e p o t

bumfluff
09-25-2008, 01:53 PM
trapp tennis on eb@y is good, I have bought them from there and sdp to ship to the UK and trapp was cheaper for shipping and had mroe choice of strings.

09-25-2008, 02:15 PM
trapp tennis on eb@y is good, I have bought them from there and sdp to ship to the UK and trapp was cheaper for shipping and had mroe choice of strings.

How long does it take to arrive?
I bought a reel of gosen micro from them yest. They have been very helpful and have great prices. Shipping is only $10 too which is very good as some people charge that just for 1 set

bumfluff
09-26-2008, 05:07 PM
Hey, I think the shipping only cost me $7 but I was only ordering sets of string. It was a very quick service considering the price, think they sent it on the Friday when I bought and paid and then I received it within a week which is better than the estimate.