PDA

View Full Version : Kirschbaum Pro Line II is excellent

Shaolin
09-25-2008, 09:57 PM
Does anyone else really like this string? I use it in 16 guage in my Volkl c10 pros and its great for control, durability and its extremely good for generating spin. Tension maintenance is also very good. Im probably staying with it permanently.

Fedace
09-25-2008, 10:00 PM
Agree, it is a pretty nice Poly. and It is even better with Hybrid with X-1 or some soft Multi string. Be aware, that the string does start to go dead after about 6 hours of hard hitting.

FloridaAG
09-26-2008, 06:14 AM
Everything good about it except tension loss - I agree - Use in hyrbrid with NRG2

scotus
09-26-2008, 08:50 AM
Does anyone else really like this string? I use it in 16 guage in my Volkl c10 pros and its great for control, durability and its extremely good for generating spin. Tension maintenance is also very good. Im probably staying with it permanently.

I play-tested it side-by-side with the thinnest-gauge Pro Supex Power Poly Soft.

Both were very soft polys, and in terms of the soft buttery feeling, I give the edge to the Kirschbaum.

But as far as spin production goes, I got more spin out of the Pro Supex.

One disclaimer: Both polys were used as crosses with natural gut mains.

SlapShot
09-26-2008, 09:32 AM
I really like the feel of PLII, but the tension loss is quite possibly too much for me. It is a fantastic feeling string, though.

Shaolin
09-26-2008, 10:17 AM
Weird...I havent found a big problem with tension loss, and thats one of the things Im most picky about. Thanks for the responses everyone...