PDA

View Full Version : Wilson kSix.One TOUR... For sale! $90 shipped.

Bottle Rocket
09-26-2008, 06:28 AM
Hey guys,

I've got a Wilson kSix.One TOUR for sale. This is the 90 inch frame.

This Wilson is in fairly decent condition. This racket is currently unstrung. There are some scuffs, scratches, and chips on the sides of the frame as well as the top and the bumper guard (a new bumper guard would do wonders for its appearance). There is also a chip on the throat. There are no huge chips or peeling paint and absolutely no cracks and no structural damage of any kind. This is a great frame with some miles on it. How about we call it a 6.8/10. It might be a little bit better than that to some and worse to others, but the racket plays great. If you're looking for an inexpensive spare or just wanting to try the K90, I'd say this is a great opportunity.

Pictures can be seen here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30844592@N03/?saved=1

It has a 4 and 3/8 inch grip, and a leather grip (cannot remember if it is original, always use an overgrip). I can provide a new overgrip if requested.

I am looking for $90 shipped.

I do string rackets and can string it with any combination of PSGD and Cyber Flash if anyone is interested... I charge $20 for full polyester.

Any and all offers and trades (no rackets older than 2-3 years) are welcome, reasonable offers which are extremely close to my asking price are preferred. Just send me an email and I will reply as quickly as possible.

Please review my references in the references forum.

I take PayPal and our US Post Office will handle the shipping duties.

Please email me at botlerocketwar@aol.com if you're interested.

Thank you!
Brian

pre4cmj
09-26-2008, 10:36 AM
Hi would you consider shipping to UK? If so how much extra? Thanks

Bottle Rocket
09-26-2008, 03:47 PM
I have no idea how much that costs or what is involved, but if you don't mind paying shipping, we can probably make it happen.

Anybody know how much this usually costs, if going through the USPS?

Bottle Rocket
09-28-2008, 06:09 PM
You guys are killing me.

Ok. I'll throw in a vibration dampener. I'll even lower the price to $88.

OroDeSantoro
09-29-2008, 07:41 PM
Is the racket still for sale? email me @ colinl_powell@Hotmail.com

Bottle Rocket
09-30-2008, 10:07 AM
The racket is gone... Thanks guys.

daveyboy
09-30-2008, 03:43 PM
I'll take it off your hands- pay by paypal tonight, too. nightandday4@yahoo.com or twitter at davecousins

Thanks

Dave