PDA

View Full Version : Babolat Ballistic Polymono

Mdubb23
09-28-2008, 03:29 PM
For the last year or so, I have been playing with a great, but not very economial hybird in my Pure Control Teams--Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 16, and Tecnifibre X-One Biphase 17. However, I have recently started to experiment with some other great, but less expensive strings--and realize that just because strings are more expensive, it doesn't mean that they play that much, or even at all, better. I have tried the Gosen OG Sheep Micro Super White 17--and absolutely love it, even more so than the X-one, so I have decided I will now use it as my crosses. However, I have been looking at some poly strings to replace the PHT, and I was curious as to what opinions anyone of you have on Babolat Ballistic. I havn't seen NickB review it in his poly reviews, and the "Customer Feedback" on TW isn't extremely helpful. (Nick, if you have hit with it, any thoughts would be much appreciated) I know Moya uses it, so it can't be total crap, and I was just wondering what opinions any of you guys have about it. Thanks in advance.

2ndserveace
09-28-2008, 05:48 PM
Doesn't Moya actually use BBO?

ag200boy
09-28-2008, 06:47 PM
polynome is very stiff and harsh, your saving a lot of money in the crosses so stick with PHT or try pro supex blue gear

Kid Carlos
09-28-2008, 07:13 PM
Babolat Ballistic Polymono is a great string, I mix it up in my aero drives with Hurricane tour.

Mdubb23
09-28-2008, 07:24 PM
Haha wow, I continue to hear mixed reviews, so I think I'm going to take AG200's adive and just stick with the PHT.

ag200boy
09-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Haha wow, I continue to hear mixed reviews, so I think I'm going to take AG200's adive and just stick with the PHT.

glad i could help ya :D

smiggle
06-11-2010, 06:20 AM
For the last year or so, I have been playing with a great, but not very economial hybird in my Pure Control Teams--Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 16, and Tecnifibre X-One Biphase 17. However, I have recently started to experiment with some other great, but less expensive strings--and realize that just because strings are more expensive, it doesn't mean that they play that much, or even at all, better. I have tried the Gosen OG Sheep Micro Super White 17--and absolutely love it, even more so than the X-one, so I have decided I will now use it as my crosses. However, I have been looking at some poly strings to replace the PHT, and I was curious as to what opinions anyone of you have on Babolat Ballistic. I havn't seen NickB review it in his poly reviews, and the "Customer Feedback" on TW isn't extremely helpful. (Nick, if you have hit with it, any thoughts would be much appreciated) I know Moya uses it, so it can't be total crap, and I was just wondering what opinions any of you guys have about it. Thanks in advance.
funny how you say that, nadal uses tour duralast and in many peoples opinion, worst string ever compared to todays standards